Chapter 7.1: Playtime

"Let me push it in a little more —" Asher started to say.

Charlie winced. "Ow," she said. "Darling, it's too tight."

"Well, hold still then, if you don't want it to hurt."

"I don't think we should force it, Asher."

"It'll fit, Charlie. It just needs to go in once — Ah, here we go."

"Oh my. Asher..."

The corner of his mouth lifted in a grin. "How's that?"

"Okay, you're right, it feels amazing. You can stop looking so smug now." Charlie held up her hand to admire the rich leather of the glove. "Hand-stitched, too. You didn't pick this up at a souvenir shop."

"Petro Bianchi lives on a hill and is notoriously impossible to get in touch with." Asher leaned back and watched her admire his gift. They were having drinks on the balcony of Charlie's office at her law firm. "I had to give him a goat on top of what I had to pay for those."

She frowned. "A goat."

"A specific breed of mountain goat." He shrugged. "Apparently Petro is also notoriously eccentric."

"Well, thank you for the gift." She peeled off the gloves with great care before putting them back in their case. "And I'm sorry I had to cancel lunch."

"That's all right. Dinner is much better. We can get sloshed all we want without you having to worry about going back to the office inebriated. I've made a reservation at Al Porto. You and I haven't been there in ages."

"I'm just waiting on Sandberg to finish up a brief, and we can go." She frowned. "What were you doing in Italy, by the way? Apart from gifting mountain goats to eccentric Italian glove makers. I thought you were in Scotland."

"The Scarlatti House is looking for investors, I thought I'd at least meet with them to see if I'd like to get my fingers in that pie. As for my trip to Scotland..." He smiled and took a sip of bourbon.

"Well?" She eyed him suspiciously. "Oh no. You didn't... Did you?"

"I most certainly did. You are now looking at Asher Darcy, Baron of Blackstone."

"Dear God," she muttered into her drink. "You actually bought a barony. Is that even legal?"

"Oh yes. It's perfectly legal to buy and sell Scottish feudal baronies these days."

"Does it come with a castle?"

"Sadly, no."

"Hmmm. Too bad."

"I had to buy the castle separately."

***

"Are you nuts?" Lizzy said, pulling away from Collin. She pulled her robe back on, clutching it tightly as she looked around the dimly-lit bedroom. "Are there cameras here?"

"What? No, of course not," he said, running a hand through his hair. "I wouldn't do that without asking you first. Come, on, babe. It'll be fun."

"What? No! You know how easy it is for hackers to get their hands on leaked videos. What on earth made you think I would ever agree to this?"

"OK, babe, hear me out. There are precautions we can take in case the video gets leaked."

She rolled her eyes. "We hijack and arm a satellite and use it to set off an electromagnetic pulse to fry every phone and computer in the world?"

"Nah— Wait, you can do that?"

"I was being sarcastic, Collin." My God, this boy is an idiot.

"Oh. I was gonna say .. you can wear a wig."

"A wig."

"Yeah. Maybe a sexy blonde one. Really short. Like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman."

"You know she played a sex worker in that movie, right?"

"Is that another word for hooker?"

"Yes, Collin. It's a more empowering —" She sighed. "Never mind."

"See, if you're wearing a wig, if anyone else sees the video, it will be okay. No one will recognize you."

"You have put way too much thought into this. Except I don't have any wigs."

Collin groaned. "Not one wig?"

"Why would you think I would even have any wigs lying around?"

"I dunno. Most of my girlfriends have them."

Lizzy raised an eyebrow. "Exactly how many sex tapes have you made, Collin?"

He laughed. "None, I swear." On his knees, he leaned forward and dragged his forefinger down her cleavage. "Not yet."

"Well you're not making one tonight." She turned around, but before she could get off the bed, he grasped her waist and pulled her toward him. "Hey!"

"Fine," he murmured into her ear, his exquisitely muscled arms tight around her torso. "No cameras." He moved his lips down the crook of her neck.

She caught her breath at the touch of his lips. She closed her eyes as a slow, molten heat crawled down her spine. What were they arguing about again?

He slipped his hand inside her robe. "Yes ... right there," she moaned, as his fingers found their way inside her thong. She sat on her heels, legs folded under her, and leaned back against the hard wall of his chest.

She grew hotter and wetter between her legs when his finger brushed the slit in her pussy ever so slightly. "Like this?" His voice was low in her ear, his breath heavy with arousal.

"More ... " She wriggled her hips impatiently until his fingers touched her pussy again. "Do it, Collin."

"God you're bossy." He gave her right breast a firm squeeze. "I love that."

"Oh!" she cried out in a panic. She grabbed his hand over her breast but he kept a firm grip. It hurt, but her nipples grew even harder under his touch.

She turned to look over her shoulder, and he covered her lips with his. His tongue pushed between her teeth, exploring the insides of her mouth with hard and swift strokes.

He yanked down her thong.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope you like this one! Special thanks to everyone who voted for this chapter.

Next update will be on October 25.