Chapter 7- He calls me princess, but i call him daddy

When I got home that night, Grayson facetimed me. We were talking for hours about when he lived in America and his old school. He told me about Ethan's ex girlfriend and how she was a slut and had a saggy pussy (I bet she does). He even told me that she tried to make a move on him. What a slut. You can't have both. You have to have one or the other, I mean come on... isn't one enough? Anyway, he kept running his hands through his hair and biting his lip which really turned me on. Ethan burst into the room and said "DUDE... OPEN THE TISSUE". Grayson threw it at him "ew no I know what's in there bro". We all started laughing, it was obvious that there was his condom that he used with Lorna in there, me and grayson could practically hear them having sex like they were in the same room. They were abit loud but I guess I know why (if they are twins then there dick sizes are probably similar and grays is BIG!). After a good convosation was Grayson i ended the call and I got ready for bed and then went to sleep.
I woke up and I felt better than ever. My hair smelt amazing and it was curly. I did my eyebrows and eyeliner and they looked so fleeky. I thought to myself hmmmm.... let's tease Grayson a little. I wore my mint green tie up top so you could see my cleavage. With a white push up bra, my white mini skirt with a black laced thong and my white superstars. I grabbed my bag from my desk and grabbed an apple and went to get into my dads car. I opened the door and sat in the car. "Summer... where were you last night?" He said. "Oh I was at Lorna's house, her mum makes amazing Spanish food and we needed a catch-up". He glared at me "oh well your friend Joey came to the house, he was looking for you". I suddenly went silent and and looked out of the car window. "He isn't my friend.... he's..." before I could finish my sentence my dad interrupted me "OMG he's your boyfriend isn't he!". "NO NO NOOOOOO!" I cried out. "Friends with benefits?". I turned around I gave my dad a dirty look. "'No he's just... he's just a dickhead, anyways what did he want". "He said he had something important to tell you"
I looked out of the car window again confused. What did Joey want to tell me? Did he lead another girl on? That he's jealous? Has he come to apologise? Whatever it was I tried to forget about thinking about him. I only had one person on my mind at the moment and that was Grayson.

I arrived at college and I had double English. Oh my god how I fucking hated English. We had a new teacher that didn't speak hardly any English. He's a fucking English teacher and he can't even teach me. I hardly understood a word he said and I could never pronounce his name. The lesson took so long. I was so desperate to see Grayson but then my English teacher had to ruin it. "English homework or break time detention". Fuck sake. What a wanker. I would have done my english homework but I was too busy fucking the hottest boy in the school. Anyway why does he even give out homework? He probably wouldn't be able to read it. The bell went and everyone went to break....apart from me. I sat there doing my homework in a breaktime detention for half an hour. The bell rang and I rushed to my next lesson, yesss! It was biology. I finally got to see Grayson. I was late as it was so I ran to my class. I walked in and apologised for being late and than sat down. "Hey princess" Grayson said to me as he winked at me. "Hey daddy". I sat down and put my biology books on the table when I realised.... SHIT! I left my bag in my English classroom. "Miss becham, can I go and get my bag from my English class". "Of course but don't be long summer". I ran out of the classroom and as i was running down the corridor I tripped over and all of my books fell onto the floor. SHIT. I picked up my books and realised that my skirt was lifted right up and I was wearing a thong. I didn't think anybody was looking.... but I was wrong.
Grayson was behind me, I could see that he had a huge boner. "Grayson what are you doing out of class?". Grayson looked me up and down and held his boner. "You think you can tease daddy without getting punished.... no way... you shouldn't have worn that outfit without me tearing it off of your body". He walked up to me, he Started kissing my neck and then he grabbed my left ass cheek and kept squeezing it as I let out a quiet moan. "You like that princess". He put his thumb against my ass cheeks and I let out a louder moan. "Grayson... not here please". Grayson smirked "I only answer to daddy outside of the classroom and okay, get in the toilets princess". He pushed me into the toilets and we started making out. He started grabbing my waist and then he put his right hand down my skirt and into my thong and started rubbing on my clit. "Daddy's gunna make his princess squirt". I hold onto the ledge of the sink as he rubs my clit harder and harder. "Get into the cubicle princess. It's now time for the real punishment". I got into the cubicle as I was kissing him with my hands on his face. He then locked the cubicle door and then I knew it was time for my punishment. He turned me around and then pinned my arms to the cubicle door. He pulled my skirt down and he pushed my thong to the side and he pushed his hard dick in my pussy. Oh god it felt so good from behind. He was pushing his dick in whilst I was moaning and screaming "oh daddy... punish me more and harder" Grayson penetrated me deeper and harder and started spanking me "you've been such a naughty girl for daddy". He then tugged on my hair and kissed my neck. We then heard the toilet door slam open and shut. "Shhhhhh" Grayson said. He pulled his dick out of me and he started getting dressed. He unlocked the door and I was just pulling my skirt up as I fell out of the cubicle door onto the toilet floor. SHIT. I looked up and I couldn't believe what I saw. Joey. I saw Joey standing there, crying. He looked at me and then stormed out. Omg. I pulled my skirt up and then told Grayson to go to lesson whilst I sorted this. Grayson looked at me and said "don't worry, I'll sort this". What if Joey tells people.... "Summer Chester fucked Grayson Dolan in the college toilets". Wow. Im FUCKED.