Chapter 5- Time for plan B

After matts dad dropped me off home, I texted Matt all night. I didn't love him, I just had a little soft spot for him, but I always catch feelings so easily but I knew that deep down I wanted Joey more than anything. I still felt like an idiot for what Joey had done to me but now I felt nowhere near as bad as I did. Hahahaha Joey. Go fuck yourself!
I woke up the next morning and I was sooooo late. I legit had to grab my closest white tee and  my leggings, I quickly did my eyebrows and I put my shoes on and ran out to my dads car. "I would have woke you but you looked so peaceful asleep and I had to go and work on some stuff at the garage". "It's fine dad". Even though it wasn't fine because I was going to miss my first lesson which was biology (with one of the sexiest but biggest dickheads I know). I ran out of the car and quickly ran to my locker to put my bag in it and my locker had a post it note on it saying "whore". I looked around and I couldn't see anyone. I put the post it note in the bin and ignored it and rushed to biology (or what was left on the lesson anyway). "Mr stone I am so sorry I'm late". Mr stone glanced at me and the whole class stopped and looked at me and then the class started talking about me. What the fuck was going on. I sat down next to Joey and I looked at him. "What's wrong summer?. "Nothing" I said, even though I was that angry with him that I wanted to break his hands and legs and shave that gorgeous hair off his head. "So what was going on yesterday with you and Matt?" I looked at him and all of a sudden I felt like there was going to be beef. "His dad gave me a lift because my dad was at the garage and I forgot money for the bus". Joey stood up and shouted out to the whole class "WELL IF YOU WERE JUST GETTING A RIDE HOME THEN WHY DID YOU FUCK MY BESTFRIEND, AYYY!?. I sat there. I was speechless. I didn't even know what to do. I sat there, smiled and and I think I made it worse by saying "oh sorry...are you annoyed because I told him that he had a bigger dick and he was better in bed than you were?" He glared at me. "shut up summer". "Sorry Joey but the truth hurts doesn't it, now go and find Melissa and touch her up some more... ". Mr stone shouted at me and Joey stormed out of the lesson; the whole class was laughing and so was I. "GET OUT SUMMER!!! GO TO THE HEAD TEACHERS OFFICE...NOW". Mr stone exclaimed. I walked out and saw Joey punching lockers and kicking bins. Shit.... I've really made him mad. He looked so angry and I saw he approach me: shit he's gunna kill me omg. "Summer. Why. Why did you have sex with Matt". I felt so guilty at this point, but I didn't care because he was still in the wrong. "I thought you didn't want me and I wanted to feel something.... I wanted to feel loved". He came closer to me "Matt has feelings for you, he's told me. That's why I moved on to Melissa, I care about my bestfriend". I stopped and looked at him "wait... so Matt likes me?". "Yes summer, he loves you. He wanted you so I stepped back, have fun with Matt" he said as he walked off . "JOEY DONT GO! WHAT ABOUT US! DOESNT THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU". Joey came back and whispered in my ear "there never was an us. I just fucked you, Sorry". He walked off as he entered the toilet door and slammed it shut; what a dickhead.