Chapter 1

Chapter 1- The meeting.

"Honey, please wear those earrings for once?" said my mother.

" Mom, please! That's enough torture for tonight. I don't even think I'll be able to survive in this dress!" I yelled.

Smiling and sharing a few talks with the elders, I was not feeling like myself.Mom and Dad looked at me and smiled.They appreciated their daughter's effort. I smiled back.

That night,Mr Phillip, my father's best pal, held a little get together for our arrival in LA.

I have tan skin,long black hair and I'm around five feet two inches. I was the one who mostly disliked the idea of moving to Los Angeles.That place reminded me of someone.Someone I didn't want to think about.

I'm not the type of girl who could hold conversations for long with strangers. Unless theres something about that stranger who makes you feel at ease? In fact, I could be very comfortable around friends but really awkward among strangers. Above all, I really hated parties where I'm forced to wear dresses.

Oh dear dresses. Why would they even exist? A pair of slim jeans and a nice comfy shirt, that was Marissa Nguyen. If only society allowed us to wear PJ's everywhere we went.

I preferred to visit Mr Phillip's house.

"UGH whats with the food here! My poor belly suffered a lot today, isn't it my liddo belly?" I said to myself with a frown while patting my stomach.I Love food, and if you're food is bad, then i would probably hate you. Just kiding, but food is essential.

I walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took a chocolate bar.I then sat on the floor, leaned against the fridge and took a bite.

"Why am i even here?"  I asked myself."

"The food's terrible, i'm forced to wear this thing, My cheeks hurt from smiling, and i can't stand this dress! Urggg and I can't-" I complained when I was interupted by a voice from behind.

"Hungry huh?", said someone.

I turned to see who it was. There stood a ridiculously cute guy smiling at me. He seemed to have the perfect features ever.His smooth and fluffy hair made one want to put their hands in it. I stared while he ran his fingers through that awesome hair.Perfect shiny brown eyes with a round face and black hair, he was sure someone with stunning looks. One could almost get lost in such eyes. 

I simply stared at the guy while my jaw dropped.After few minutes of dreaming and fangirling, I regained myself.

"Uhh...I-I wa-" I began when i was interupted by a loud stomach growl. It was mine.

There was an awkward silence. We both stared at each other.

I looked down,feeling humiliated and I whispered to myself: " Don't tell m-" Out of all the times, my belly had chosen that exact moment when a beauty is in front of me.

The guy looked at me and burst out into laughing. Few dimples formed on his face and I died. Well not literally because then, yeah. Is it even possible to be so adorable? Every single organ of mine was fangirling like there was no tomorrow.

He then gave me his hand to stand up.Thats it, time froze. There was me and that heavenly hand, all i needed tod o was to grab it, and i did. It was really warm. Once up, i kept holding his hand. If i could, I would never let go of that hand. I was already in my land of dreams.

He let out a slight cough.

I immediately let go of his hand and shook my head. 

"T-Thanks.." I replied