1.Fag

Fag.

<>

Fag.

<>

Fag.

<>.

It was written on the eraser board and Elijah thought he was in the Twilight Zone.

"Fag?"

He couldn't believe it.

Jacob Perez came in grinning.

"Why Jacob?"

He wanted to smash his ugly looking broccoli head into the wall. He'd been working at this stupid door to door/call representative job selling knives for six months. And he was wondering if he'd just get on suspension for kicking Jacob's ass.

Would he?

Would he, really?

It may have even been worth one night in jail. Just one, Lord.

"Why? Why what?"

Elijah couldnt talk, could barely even breathe. His shivering hand just pointed at the eraser board.

"I'm gay Jacob. It's offensive." He couldn't believe he had to explain that. Chresanto August stood next to him sipping his coffee as they awkwardly stood in the break room. And Chresanto enabled the bullying by being an eye brow furrowed or laughing bystander. Elijah thought he was just as guilty wanting to kick him in the ball sack as well.

"Offensive? You're gay. Youre not a fag!" Both men laughed and walked off.

"Fucking gross!" Elijah mumbled out loud, and thought of pouring hot steaming coffee on Jacob's hair and watching it melt in front of him. Elijah thought he smelled musty everyday so water would probably make him melt to be honest.

[]

[]

[]

"Mr.Ray." He knocked twice but his head didn't rise.

"Mr.Ray?"

"Made that sale?"

"No Mr.Ray I just wanted to say that-"

"Why didn't you make the sale..?" Mr.Ray didn't understand anything he was saying. He just understood money.

Money talks. Bullshit walks.

Dassit.

'Mr.Crabs head ass.' Elijah coldly thought, balling up his fist like the Arthur meme.

"Well I was but-"

"Elijah…there is never an excuse to not make a sale-"

"Look okay! Mr. Musty body keeps bullying me again." Elijah spat sighing trying not to show his emotions.

"Should you go back to work acti-"

"No!" Elijah refused.

"Work activity. " Ray finished. "Watch your tone when you talking to me then. Stop being so emotional. Don't let Jacob see you sweat. Now make the sale."

Dassit.

Dassal.

And Elijah turned on his heels and left because he was going to have to go back to work activity if he stayed another second.

'Cause Elijah wasn't no bitch.

He wasn't no punk.

But he didn't wanna be a poor ass thorough mothafucka.

He didn't wanna go back. Ray taunted him.

Jacob did too.

And Chresanto did with his terrible rotten teeth smile.

Elijah ran to his car and punched the stirring wheel, crying.

"All is fair in the world of suites &ties. Golden Office rules lowkey." He thought of Ray's golden rule he told him when he first interviewed him.

He honestly should have ran for the hills yet here he is.