Way too Intense

You were quite impatient for the day to be over. Very impatient, actually. You knew you had to study and work, so that's what you tried to do. Naturally, you knew that you would be very distracted with with thoughts. Mostly about what will happen the next day. You tried to focus. Well, you needed to. At least you finished your History notes and finished the first half of your blog update about your next travel plans. You'll leave the studying for Saturday and Sunday. You'd probably just finish the blog tonight. But, you were honestly way too tired.

You looked at the clock. It was 9:47. Way too late for you. You were already tired by 9 pm. You could feel your eyes struggling to stay open. They started to burn as you forced them not to close. But you had to finish it. Just finished the paragraph at least. You typed the last sentence of the paragraph with determination and slowly, but surely you finished it. You were already in your pyjamas, so all you had to do was switch off your laptop and switch off the light before you could drift off into sleep.

You did so and you felt blissful as you dropped onto your bed and stared into the darkness of your dormroom. You were finally beginning to feel peaceful and relaxed, like you could drift off into an easy sleep, until the conversation with Kiyotaka suddenly entered your thoughts. You groaned and pulled the pillow over your face, cringing at the words you said earlier that day. You just wanted to forget it all happened. Why did your confidence suddenly boost like that? It was surpising and yet, you were a bit proud of yourself for it. You are rarely ever confident in yourself, especially considering  how quiet you are. It was a unique, new feeling, but it was nice. Is it really something to be proud of, though? Flirting with such an unexperienced person. Not that you are experienced, but he probably didn't notice. He was just flustered by your sudden change of personality. That must be it. He's too innocent to notice.

You calmed down again as you thought about what might happen tomorrow. How the day might play out and exactly what might happen. Rigjt nhe main emotion you were feeling was nervousness. You were feeling many, many more emotions, but the nerves were overwhelming. But of course you were nervous. You could never expect what would happen when you're gonna be with the unlikely duo of the two of them. A rough bike gang leader and an innocent hall monitor. With their close bond, only the unexpected will happen.

You were awoken by the annoyingly loud alarm clock placed next to you. It took you a minute to register what was going on. It was morning and you were still tired. Why wouldn't you be? It was 8 am. Even though it's your usual wake up time, it still felt unnatural to be awake so early. Even after getting a good night's sleep, you still felt like sleeping in. Of course this wouldn't be a good idea, since you know you might oversleep past 11 am and a sertain someone wouldn't be happy about you being late. You just stood up in agony, pushing your hair out of your face and stepping into the bathroom to finish cleaning up.