"Hermione, please," Draco pleaded, leaning his forehead on her's, "Please leave him."

"Drake, I can't." Hermione said.

Draco looked away frustratedly running a hand through his hair before pinning her against the wall.

"Say you love me." He whispered, "Say it and then I'll leave."

"Draco, I-"

From down the corridor a door opened. Hermione widened her eyes and put Draco's hat on, she shoved him against the wall. She walked back to the room as Ron came out.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Just... finding someone to get the towels. Why don't you go in and I'll get the towels?" Hermione asked, pushing him back.

"Forget the towels." Ron said, grabbing her waist.

"Ron please, just wait inside. I'll be there in two minutes." Hermione pushed him again.

"Where are you-"

Hermione closed the door hastily and turned around, walking back to Draco.

"You have to leave." She said, "Right now."

"Say you love me." Draco said, grabbing her face, "Look into my eyes and say it."

"Draco please just go." Hermione said, moving back.

"Meet me here when he goes to sleep." Draco said, watching her walk away.

Hermione waved once and opened the door, going back to her husband.

-------

A young girl, wearing pyjamas, walked past Draco, seemingly giving him nasty looks. He didn't blame her because his hood was low and his jeans hung low on his waist, not what a 30 year old would wear.

Draco didn't glance at the girl as she walked past him. He looked down at the deserted corridor. All the doors were shut, closing people and the late night out.

'Is she even coming?' He though desperatley, checking the time on his watch. 2:09 am. He didn't even want to imagine what she was up to in that room.

He sighed loudly and moved from one foot to the other. Sighing again after a few minutes, he took to pacing up and down, searching for his cigarettes. Finding one, he realised he didn't have a lighter. Using his wand, he lighted his cigarette (doing a charm to keep the smoke alarm off. He loved magic) and let the ashes drop on the floor.

After smoking, she still wasn't out. He hastily wiped away the ashes with his wand.

"Hermione." He said out loud, in a pained way.

He went to stand in front of her door and was about to knock before pulling back. He went to stand in his usual place.

After half an hour, he got impatient and had half the mind of breaking the door and getting Hermione.

Then the door opened, it creaked a little then stopped. Hermione carefully came out and closed the door behind her.

"Hermione." Draco whispered, running to hug her.

They met in a warm, loving embrace. Hermione nuzzling herself in the nape of his neck and Draco kissed her head, smelling her strawberry scented shampoo.

"I missed you." She whispered, pulling back to stare in his eyes.

Slowly Draco kissed her forehead and smiled.

"What took you so long?" Draco asked, holding her lovingly.

"Ron wouldn't go to sleep. He stayed up talking and..." Hermione paused turning red, "anyway, then he went to sleep a few minutes ago."

Draco sighed and pressed her against the wall. He leaned his forehead against her's and she sighed, closing her eyes.

"Let's just go. Just... run away." She whispered, wrapping an arm around his neck.

"Mm... If you want." Draco whispered.

Hermione chuckled and muttered something before leaning in to kiss him. Their lips met before Draco could ask what she had said. She kissed him and licked his lips, demanding entrance. Soon they were in a fierce kiss which turned into a long and slow kiss.

Draco could feel her love radiating out of her. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. She moaned in his mouth as Drco pressed against her.

"Draco." She whispered, kissing him after a short breath.

"What... What. Are. You. Doing?" A voice asked, making Draco and Hermione pull apart.

Draco grabbed Hermione's hand, pulling her back as he stared at Ron Weasley, who was looking furiously angry.

Draco stood in front of Hermione. She tried to move but he glared at her and she stood behind him, looking over his shoulder.

"We meet again, Weasel." Draco sneered.

"She's mine, ferret." Ron sneered back.

They stood there glaring furiously at each other. If looks could kill, both would be more than dead by now.