one

Aaliyah pov

Damon stop this is not right we can have a future if you would stop coming here being insane or drunk I yelled as Damon and I had a argument. As soon as Damon was about to yell  our 4 year old  daughter kamryn came in asking us are we mad at each other. Damon looked at me giving me a signal to cook while he talked to her. I gave him a fake smile and signaled ok with a salute. I go downstairs remembering what my mom always said. "When ever life give you memories live them again. I hear my 8 year old son listening to" juju on that beat"

He is crazy. I say to Damon when he comes down stairs. Well you made them Damon said. I said you helped and then I winked. Mommy Mommy I just pulled out my tooth Kamryn said.
I

watched her bleeding gums and said no you pulled out three. I said counting the spots where the missing teeth stood in place. Rashad tell mommy what you did kamryn said. I looked at rashad he looked like his uncle with green cucumber eyes short brownish hair and the personality.

An/ I decided to have aaliyah almost killed by a 150 speeding car And she is in the hospital she is on life support

An/ I decided to have aaliyah almost killed by a 150 speeding car And she is in the hospital she is on life support. Rashad Jr Is excited when he hears that he is gonna meet his uncle rashad. Kamryn thinks aaliyah is having a baby but Damon sadly comes home with aaliyah a week later but no baby is found what's kamryn's reaction.