Saved by the bell

Saved by the freaking bell 🙏🏽🙏🏽

A smile appeared on Maddie's face.
"Oh look at the time...I would say that I enjoyed our conversation but then again I would be lying. Nice seeing again nea...I mean Ryan...Oh and you too whatever your name is."
She quickly picked up Rose and ran off in the direction the person had been calling from,as if the bats of hell had been chasing her.
"Mommy who is that?"
The devil that's who that is RoRo
"That's Gran Gran Pats son baby."
"Really? Well if he's gran grans son how come I've never seen him before?"
🙄🙄 Why lord do I have to have such an inquisitive child. Rose was at the age where she asked an endless amount of questions however in moments like this her questions about Ryan/ her daddy was going to drive Maddy up the wall.
"Well RoRo he lived in a very far away place because of his job."
"But.."
"How about you go ask Grandma Diane for some ice?!
"Ok," she hopped down and ran towards Maddies mother.
"Maddie!"
It had been her friend Kyle calling her. She walked towards her
"Hey girl, what's going on?" Kyle asked
Oh you know hanging out, chatting avoiding my baby daddy who doesn't even know he's a daddy; who decides to show up after all these years.
"Oh you know the usual. Um question Kyle."
"What's up?"
"Did you know Ryan was coming back?" Kyle also happened to be Ryan's sister.
"Well...you se..mom.."
"Oh so everyone knew he was coming back and no one said anything to me or think to warn me before I showed up here with his unknown daughter?"
"Maddy it wasn't like that."
"Then what the hell is it like? Huh? Did anyone take into consideration about how Maddie might feel? Especially being caught off guard like that with him and fake Barbie?"
"Maddie I'm sorry"
"Oh I'm sure you are. I got to go." She looked towards Rose, " Rose baby it's time to go sweetheart."
Rose ran towards her
"Maddie please don't leave"
Maddie gave her the side eye and held on to Rose's hand.
"Bye Aunty Kyle...."