Exotic Butters

BB and JJ ran to the prize corner, afraid Toy Chica had done something to Mari.

However, they were surprised when they saw TC terrified. They looked at what she was looking at and gasped when they saw...

EXOTIC BUTTERS!
Their biggest enemy!

The exotic butters were too powerful! It summoned all the angry teens and casual bongos, which attacked the pizzeria.

"What the Heck is happening?!" BB asked, extremely confused.

"It's time to fight!" JJ said, and transformed into a magical girl and summoned an army of John Cena's to attack the angsty teens and bongos.

"Hey! I'm important too!" TC took out a sniper rifle and 360 no-scoped everything, "GET REKT"

Suddenly a car crashed through the wall, and Jay from the kubz scouts jumped out, "GURINUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" BB yelled.

Suddenly, an angel came down from the heavens. It was Author-chan! "Shush, child," she said and patted his face, "this is what happens when the author has no life and hasn't updated a book in forever."
She then flew away.

JJ got jealous, "Hey! No one gets to pat his face but me!" She said, patting his face.

BB: DISCOMFORT

The exotic butters laughed and created a black hole.

"It's going to destroy everything!" Mari exclaimed.

"Kawaii Desu!" A random anime girl said, and was then sucked into the black hole.

"This is some A+ cringe right here," reader-chan said, eating popcorn. The black hole sucked up their popcorn, "M-my popcorn waifu!" Reader-chan cried and was then sucked in.

"Baby baby baby OOOHHHHHH-" jB sang out of nowhere. But circus baby pushed him into the black hole.

"NEVER AGAIN!"

The whole world was then destroyed, the end :3

Tbh this probably makes more sense than the actual plot of this book. Don't worry, this chapter was just a total joke XD