Chapter 8

It was about 6 months into Ginny's pregnancy and Harry had just left for work, leaving Ginny alone with Kreacher. She decided to go upstairs and check on the nursery she, Hermione, Luna, Fleur and Angelina would be decorating that day. Ginny walked into the room and found a mess, so she called Kreacher to help her clean it up and within an hour, the nursery was emptied of all clutter.

An hour later, Luna, Hermione, Fleur and Angelina knocked on the door. Ginny hugged each of them and they went up to the soon-to-be nursery. It was 10:00 in the morning. Then, Luna asked the question Ginny knew was to be asked as only she and Harry knew the gender of the baby. "What is the baby? A boy or a girl?" She asked in her singsongy voice. Ginny smiled and waved her wand when suddenly a large balloon appeared. In Ginny's hand was a needle and within five seconds, Ginny had popped the balloon and blue confetti flew out of it. Ginny beamed as the other girls screamed and hugged her. "What color are we painting the room?" asked Hermione, so excited she could have popped just like the balloon.. "We decided that it would be a baby blue color and the theme would be monkeys. We thought it would be cute." Ginny said shrugging "That's so adorable!" shrieked Angelina. And with that, the girls conjured up a few cans of paint and started painting.

At one point, Luna accidentally flicked a bit of blue paint onto Fleur's face. The girls giggled as Fleur gave them all a glare. Suddenly paint splatters were flying all around the room hitting each girl in the face, on their clothes, or even in their hair. In the middle of their paint war, a patronus of a Jack Russell Terrier appeared in the room and Ron's voice came out of it. "Ginny, come to the Ministry of Magic quick, no time to explain, just come." Ginny was wide-eyed and looked like she might have had a panic attack. The girls lead her to a fire place and they all flooed to the Ministry of Magic, practically running (well in Ginny's case wobbling) down to the Magical Law Enforcement Floor. Ron was there waiting for them. "Ronald, What is wrong and where is my husband?!" Ginny asked rather loud. "Um, well, I don't really know how to tell you this, but um, Harry's gone missing."

Hi friends!  It's Maeve here and I'm really sorry that I haven't updated... I've had serious writer's block.  So here is a new part!  Hope you enjoy! -Maeve