1. How you met

"O my goodness girl, I cannot wait for this concert!! AHHHH!" My sister said. We were on our way to a concert. I don't even know who this person is. I let out a sigh for the millionth time. What is she like about this guy?. She was playing one of his songs on the radio with her Bluetooth. To be honest, he doesn't sound that bad I guess? Whatever.

We have arrived at the concert and we already heard music coming from the inside. It was loud that it was making the grounds vibrate. My sister has a huge crush on this guy. She said when she goes to the meet and greet after the concert, she said that she was going to make him her's for sure. Crazy right? "Hey, are you listening to me?" My sister asked. "Yeah, yeah. SO HOT!" I exaggerated she just rolled her eyes at me. My mom went on a business trip and she told my sister to watch me. But I could've stayed at home not giving a fuck about this guy. She gave the person our tickets and we went in. We got some snacks and some beverages for the show. We sat down in our seats waiting. I got out my phone just to waste the worthless time I was about to spin.

2 hours later...

" GET READY FOR WILLIAM SINGE!!!"
Everyone stood up and cheered their asses off. Even my sister. "O MY FUCKING GOD , WILLIAM I LOVE YOUUUU!!". Can this bitch ever shut up. I can't even see him because everyone was blocking the way. Oh well, didn't want to see him anyway. A few hours have passed and I was time to go. To the meet and greet. MY GOD. We got in line to meet him. I don't really want to do this. So I told my sister I was going to stand aside she just shrugged and went on with trying to figure out how to steal the boy. Finally, my sister finally gotten her ass up there. I can hear her squealing and took a picture with him. I saw her point at me. Probably saying that I don't like him. She motioned me over and I left out a heavily sigh. I walked next to her. Lucky for us, we were the last ones.

"This is my little sister. (Y/N)." She said. I said a Hi and he smiled back. "Hi (Y/N), it's really nice to meet ya." He had a really sexy accent. Australian?
"She doesn't know you, it's a shame." My sister said. I rolled my eyes and William laughed at my reaction. "Well I have to get going, um.. it was really nice to meet ya." He said looking down at his phone checking the time. "Aww, please stay longer Will. I had a present for you but, you just had to go on so soon." My sister said with a wink. He just smiled. "Yeah, I'm sorry."  Before he left, he turned to face me and came closer to me. Dear god, hope my cheeks aren't read. "It was nice to meet you too,(Y/N)." He said. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. God, his lips felt so damn good on my cheek. I bite my lip as he winked at me and bit his lip. He walked off. Somehow looking satisfied. " Ugh, WHERE IS MY KISS??" He ignored her and kept walking. I laughed to myself. "What are you laughing at?" She said as she saw me laughing. "Ugh, whatever." I can tell she was pissed.