16: Secret Purple Box *Sexual Themes*

Depuis le début

The need to touch, to be touched soon became overwhelming.

His hands shook just as violently as mine but made their way from my waist all the way to my lower body

"Go slow." I whispered. "Don't rush this."

He pressed against me harder prying my legs acute. My mind blanked in seconds and I became his flesh.

A source of energy burrowed deep under my core and shot out to every fingertip and last toe. He leaned forward harder and I let out a high pitch cry of relief; rested my head against the cold shower wall. His shoulders pinned my neck to the wall repeatedly with every movement. For my first time I would have never imagined it like this.

He had intended to be gentle. I felt him reminding himself to take his time. I took hold of his face and starred deep into his eyes assuring him I wanted to take no part in such thing.

My body melted to his as he slowly worked himself up a pace. legs quickly turned to jello, but Oscar showed no signs of giving up. He swiftly picked me up out of the shower and straight to the window out his bed room soaking wet so I could cry out to the day.

Reaching in from behind created a different satisfaction. I couldn't resist this one. Without effort I cried out the window pleasurable moans.

The window frame had never taken so much abuse in its life then it did in that moment. My grip tensed as a climax washed over me and Oscar as well. I simply laid out the window limp from lack of energy to carry on anymore.

Nothing else mattered anymore; Oscar eventually picked me up and brought my limp and tired body to the bed.

I looked into his blue eyes, It's like I saw a completely different person now, infact I saw the whole world a little different. I dared to look down at him.

He began to laugh under his breath. he smiled and took hold of my hand.

"It's ok you know." I couldn't help but giggle myself. turning my face into his shoulder.

He guided my hand down to his firm length, and moved it without thought.

I watched him as he completely surrendered. Although he was tall he had a small frame. Certain aspects of him still reminded me of a young boy, but he was mine. His eyes closed and he pulled his shoulders in. My touch was coming to an effect.

He began encouraging me as my movements became swifter and quick. I loved every moment of this, I never myself felt stronger as a person, like I has as much control as I did in that moment. His whole body surrendered to my command.

His legs began to twitch and I knew he had finished. His eyes opened back up again, and he released a sigh of relief.

"Damn.." he whispered.

"I agree!" we both began to laugh. "I am getting dressed so your Mum doesn't suspect anything."

I sat up and began crawling over Oscar to get to the floor but he pulled me back to his face for a long hard kiss.

"Come on!" I laughed "Were going to get caught. Oh Shit! She made us breakfast!"

Oscar hopped up and quickly we dressed ourselves until we were presentable and entered the living room to join Mrs. Enestad.

"Hej!" She welcomed us to the table she seemed to not notice or at least care that we were not available sooner.

"You're food is cold...but I am sure you can manage." she remarked placing our plates in front of us.

"Thanks Mum."

"Yes thank you Mrs. Instead."

We continued to eat our food and soon after we headed out to the artist house to meet up with the rest of the crew.

"Yo! Alisha is in the House!" OG said as soon as we entered the meeting room.
Daff came soon after with his luggage waiting at the door.

"Is everyone ready to go? Our train leaves in 20."

"Sure thing." I answered.

Everyone brought their bags to our Express Train and OG pulled me aside to talk.

"So, did you open the box I gave you yesterday?"

"Oh! No I didn't I'm sorry I completely forgot!"

"Well, you should open it."

I grabbed the small purple box out of my bag and released the buckle that held it shut.

Inside revealed a condom.

"OG!" I gave him a shove. "It's not like that!"

"Don't tell me it's not! You are way to chipper this morning for nothing to happen." I gave him a cold stare but a smile slowly revealed on my face. "Hey, I figured I would help you because I am guessing Oscar wouldn't use one. I am just protecting you." He said smiling. He knew EXACTLY what happened.

"Well thanks." I gave him an awkward hug. It is shocking how much he knew about Oscar. But I guess that is what happens when you grow up together.

We finished packing the last of our luggage and stepped onto the train.

The train was set up like different rooms with two benches within each room.

"Finally on our way to Gothenburg." Oscar said relaxing in his seat beside me.

The Express Train began our tour.

*************************************************************************

Hej mina vänner! How are you all doing? I hope you like this chapter and it isn't too far out of anyone's comfort zone! Make sure you comment it really helps with the making of this book!

tills nästa gång