I jumped over the bar trying to look as cool as possible. The intoxicated man just laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance." I whispered in his ear, making sure we stood where Tyler could see us.

We were just dancing around for a while, me trying to get comfortable around the guy.
After I while I could see Tyler's eyes staring at me. I made sure to take that as an opportunity to start grinding my ass on the man's crotch.

He grabbed me by the hips forcefully and made me grind harder against him.

He was letting out breathy moans and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

I looked up and saw that Tyler was still intensely staring me up and down. He looked mad. What reason did he have to be mad?

He started this.

The man turned me around so I was now facing him and he started kissing down my neck. He sucked on the same spot for a while making me let out a loud accidental moan.

The next thing I felt was someone's hand grabbing my arm and dragging me away from the man.

I snapped my head towards the person who had dragged me away from the dance floor.

Of course it was Tyler.

"So we're not gonna fuck?" The man yelled after me.

I could feel Tyler visible tense at the man's words. He made a "call me" sign and walked over to another guy. He must be really drunk because he didn't even give me his number.

Tyler dragged me into the changing rooms.

He was just wearing some lace panties and a bralette.

(a/n just imagine no boobs)

I must admit that he looked incredibly hot.

"What are you doing?" He whispered harshly at me.

"What do you mean?" I played dumb.

"Why were you gonna fuck that guy?"

"Who said I was going to fuck him? I smirked.

"Josh." He just sighed and rubbed his cheeks with his hands in a distressed matter.

"Why do you get to fuck other people but I don't?" I asked clearly sounding irritated at his stupid behavior.

He just looked at me for a while like I was some dumb clown.

"You know I don't have a choice." His voice now softer.

"You sure as hell looked willing out there."

"I-i don't-" He started but never finished.

"Didn't think so." I just rolled my eyes at him pushing him out of my way and walked towards the exit of the changing rooms.

"I wanted to make you jealous, okay?" He yelled at me.

I quickly turned around at his sudden outburst.

"Why?" I asked simply.

"Because I l-love you." He spilled out.