Chapter 5

(A/N) Sorry, I know it's been a week, but I've been really busy. I'll start updating regularly again now 💯
-

JOSH'S POV

*1 month later*

After me and Tyler "fought", we both chose just to ignore that it ever happened. My reason for that, was that I still wanted to fuck Tyler. His reason, I dont know.

We had spent most of out time together when we weren't working.

I had still been suspicious as to what he was doing, but I guess I could live with it.

"Josh!" Vic yelled at me, waving a hand in my face. I had been spacing out for a while. Of course, my thoughts were about Tyler.

All night, Tyler had been making sure to shake his ass a little whenever he walked by me.

I now had a hard on in my boxers, and it wasn't planning on going away any soon.

I knew that Tyler couldn't help him out with his problem tonight. Every Friday night after work, he was busy. Doing what, I had no idea.

After I finished the last drink for tonight, I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the exit.

Workers at the club, usually walked out from the back of the building. Once I reached the door, I heard loud screaming voices on the other side.

"You're my fucking bitch, and you will never be anything else." I heard manly voice say.

"No." I heard someone squeak.
"You are nothing more than a whore, now swallow the fucking pill." The man screamed louder.

I heard some shuffling. "Fucking slut." The man mumbled.

There was a few seconds of silence before another voice said. "Let's go Tyler."

This better not be the Tyler I know. I made a quick decision and opened up the door. There was two men, may I add that they were ugly as fuck, that held Tyler.

"Oh, hello Joshieee." Tyler said dragging out the E.

He was clearly already high, and I don't know what they made him swallow.

"What's going on here?" I asked, trying to sound calm.

"None of your god damn business." One of the men said.

"Oh, but Tyler here", I pointed at his fragile body, "Is my friend, so I think it is." I told them.

They didn't really seem like any of his friends, if you ask me.

They just huffed and dragged Tyler along with them. "Bye Joshie." Tyler turned his head to look at me.
The first thing I noticed was the big bruise on his eye. I gasped at the sight.

He just giggled and they were soon gone.

What had happened to his face and who the fuck were those men. They called him a slut.

No calls Tyler slut if it's not me when he's on his knees begging for my cock.

I scurried away to my car and drove home. I was thinking a lot that night.
-

When I woke up the next day, I remembered  that it was Saturday and that also meant that I didn't have work and that Tyler didn't have work either.

He usually came over at noon every Saturday. Today I really wanted to talk to him. Lately I've been feeling like I care a lot more about him than I thought I did.

I just didn't want him to be hurt. I decided to make some breakfast, so I walked downstairs and grabbed a box of cereal.

And as always, I poured the milk last. I do not trust people who pour the milk first.

As I grabbed a spoon, I heard someone walking in my door. It was probably Tyler.

5 seconds after, Tyler came jumping into the kitchen with a huge smile on his face.

"Well hello there." I said. He just giggled and came towards me. When he got closer, I noticed that his eye was still heavily bruised.

"What happened to your eye, baby boy?" I asked him. I reached for his eye. He just pulled back, shaking his head. It looked like it hurt.

"Did something happen?" He asked, his eyes growing wide. He looked freaked out for a bit before he started laughing again.

"Are you high?" I asked in a serious tone. "What's high?" He mumbled, now sitting on the floor. I just shook my head.

He was not in the right state of mind to have a serious conversation with me right now about what happened last night.

"Have you slept at all this night?" He looked like shit, if that was possible. He had bags under his eyes and looked exhausted.

"No, they kept me there all night." He whispered and looked down at his lap.

"Who kept you where?" I was now more worried than ever. "Someone." He giggled, his mood now changed completely again.

He got up ran upstairs, me following right behind him.

"I'm tired." He laid down on my bed and grabbed pillow, hugging it tightly to his body. I sat down next to him, just watching him rest.

Only a little while after, you could hear his breath slowing down, he was clearly sleeping.

I got up from the bed and walked down again, not wanting to disturb him.

What have I gotten myself into?