Too much to take

Okay guys in case you haven't read the note that I posted yesterday, I thought I'd tell you guys here too. My midterms have started and I've got a LOT of studying to do. I actually stayed up late to write this chap but I might not always be able to do that. So i don't know when I'm gonna upload the next chap it may be tomorrow or next week but I'm gonna try as hard as I can okay? Sorry guys :S

Anyway The song for this chap is 'Broken' by Seether and Amy lee.

It's for Damon *Cries* I wanna hug him in this chap

This chapter isn't edited because I was sleepy :P so goodnight

Vote, comm, Enjoy :D

=============================

Damon's P.O.V.

It had been two hours and i still hadn't moved, I could hear Ren and her mom moving in the room muttering things I couldn't hear well. I kept praying over and over again that she'd be okay. I couldn't imagine it if she....if I lost her.

I couldn't even think what I'd do if I lost her. She was everything to me and I wouldn't be able to live without her.

"Damon" jason said walking up the stairs "Someone wants to see you"

"I don't wanna see anyone" I said staring at the door. "Whoever it is tell them to go away"

"I think you're gonna want to see them" he said and I looked at him with narrowed eyes. I nodded and got up before walking down the stairs to the front door.

A guy was standing there, he had blond hair and green eyes and from his scent I was sure he was a werewolf. But who was he?

"Alpha" he said nodding as a show of respect "My name is Vick, I knew your mate while we were both with the rogues" I nodded, so he knew Lux. "I also came to thank her but your beta said she was hurt. How bad is it?"

"pretty bad" I said solemnly "she was shot"

Vick looked behind him and seemed to be talking to someone through his own pack link. Minutes later a figure started walking our way and I growled, my fist clenching as I saw Melissa.

"You" I snarled and moved to go near her but Vick stepped in front of me and growled 

"She was shot? Is she okay?" Melissa asked looking scared

"Why should you care? This is all your doing. You were with...them"

Melissa looked down, ashamed "I'm sorry Alpha" she looked back at me, her eyes filled with tears "truly. They took Vick, my mate, and threatened to kill him if I didn't I...I had to."

"Because of you my mate might...die" I said coldly and calmly and she flinched "I should kill you for what you've done" A growl came from Vick and he held her tighter against him "but I know Lux wouldn't want me to do that" Melissa flinched and I knew that was like a slap in the face "Go before I change my mind"

"You know she didn't--"

"Vick don't" Melissa said and then looked back at me "Just could you tell me if anything happens" she gave me a paper with a number on it "I have no right to ask but..." she sighed "I-I'm sorry"

She turned and left with her mate and I slammed the door shut. Walking to the living room and throwing the paper aside. Taylor grabbed it from the floor.

"I'll call her once Lux is okay"

"I don't give a fuck about her" I said throwing myself on the couch. All the guys were there and they all looked like crap; we were all tired and worried about her.