Boys Who Murdered Love (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)

Start from the beginning

You remained quiet. One of his rules when torturing was to remain silent at all times so he can enjoy the moment by himself selfishly.

"Let's die together, (F/N). That's always been my dream. To escape this intoxicated world and to escape with you... But before we die together, as a boyfriend it's my duty to show you love."

He jumped in quickly pressing his lips onto your chapped lips instantly that you ran out of breath very quickly. But you could not compete with Dazai's willpower so all you had to do was be patient and let him take over you. Dazai was pleased by this and began to kiss you rougher and quicker as you slowly began to struggle getting your breath. You scooted back a bit but Dazai grabbed the back of your head on pushed it towards him as he bit your lip.

Hard.

The rusty metal fluid poured out of your delicate lips as Dazai licked your blood off, finally releasing you as you panted with your head hung low, desperate for fresh air. The strength of Dazai's teeth that dug sharply against your lips was not a small injury. When it came to him loving you, he would use all his strength. The blood was still trickling down from your lips- rolling down to your chin and neck. Dazai licked off your blood that covered his lower lips with pleasure.

"You're making this harder than it should be, (F/N)... All you have to do is listen to me and do what I say. There's going to be less pain that way." he sighed with a dark shadow casting over his eyes. "But since you decided to misbehave-"

BANG

A whoosh of a bullet passed through Dazai's ear with a piercing speed. He suddenly chuckled in a low tone as it transformed into a psychopathic evil laughter.

"Great to see you here, Chuuya! I was hoping for another visitor to arrive." Dazai spun around- seeing the short stature standing at the doorway with a pistol in his hand pointed straight at Dazai's forehead.

"Don't move." he growled, with a hideous scowl pinned on his face.

"I would love to play a little game with you but I'm afraid I'm busy at the moment." Dazai smirked as he walked behind you, crouching as he slithered his arms across your body. "Can't you see we're having fun together?" he blew into your ear, as you shivered with fear.

"Shut up, Dazai. This is all messed up! Can't you see what you're doing to (F/N)?!"

"The fact that I'm only showing her my love. That's what I can only see."

"You're abusing her! Just let her go!"

"Abusing?" his voice was filled with venom, as his lips curled up into a nasty grimace. He stood up, dusting off his legs. "Oh, please Chuuya. Do not use such a horrendous vocabulary to communicate with me."

Chuuya put his index finger over the trigger. "You're insane... Crazy, lunatic, berserk..."

"Like you?"

Chuuya's face pinched up with annoyance. "Come again?"

"Dressing up (F/N) chan like a doll... Treating her with all sorts of sweets and beverages... Doing her hair, painting her nails, making her walk as if she was a model..." Dazai put his arms across his chest. "Now that's insanity."

"Just let her go. I'll treat her better this time. I just can't stand you being with her and even tormenting her physically with misery."

"Do you think I would give her up so easily? Who do you think I am, Chuuya?"

It happened all a sudden as you felt the shackles wrapped around your limbs break off as Chuuya dashed towards you with a lighting speed and lifted you off the chair, making a run for the door.

A low giggle rose from Dazai's lips. "You can't run away from me, (F/N) chan~" he snapped his fingers as the door immediately shut in front of you and Chuuya.

Chuuya clicked his tongue in frustration as he search for the doorknob. "Dammit! There's no doorknob on this thing!"

More laughter shook Dazai's body as he was unable to contain himself and went all out, causing a single uproar. His broken eerie laughs trembled you to the bones. You were so close to the exit...

"God, shut up you monster!" Chuuya lifted his hand in the air as he pointed towards the ground. At the same time, the silver chair that was behind Dazai floated off the ground and striked his dome, knocking him out cold.

"Alright, before he gets up, let's find a way to get out of here." Chuuya muttered, still carrying you bridal style.

"You thought I was dead?" the voice shrilled like nails on a chalkboard as a loud bang fired and a ear-piercing cry of agony arouse from Chuuya. Your back hit the ground forcefully as you watched your ex hold his bloody abdomen with the most terrified look on his complexion.

"C-Chuuya!!" you finally were able to muster up your courage and shout as you tried to reach for him but a bullet deflected the floor as it bounced up, making you stop your movements.

"My, my, (F/N) chan... Not only you broke a very imperative rule but to reach out for your ex and help him?"

You laid completely still and flat on the ground as you lifted your head up to look at the man who shot his partner. There was blood dripping from his head, staining his bandage that shielded his right eye and you would never forget the bloodcurdling smile he had on his face.

"(F-F/N)... Let's get out of here..." Chuuya was barely breathing as he held your hand tightly but that tightness lasted only a few mere seconds when the strength of his hands vanished. You reluctantly peered up to see Dazai standing beside Chuuya with a few knives pierced on his back as the bad odor of the blood stenches the room.

Anger overflowed your unstabled mind as you quickly reached for the gun that Chuuya used until Dazai kicked it with full force that it shattered into pieces. He bent down and pulled a clump of your (H/C) stands. His eyes were wild and daunting as he leans closer to your face.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare." he hissed as he forced you to stand by pulling your hair.

He walked you back to the silver chair that was tarnished with dried blood and locked the hand cuffs back onto the chair that were attached to your wrists and legs again. He pulled all the knives from Chuuya's corpse swiftly as he pressed one of them hard against your cheeks.

"Now, where were we?"

  ✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

I feel so bad for having Dazai to kill Chuuya but when there's a yandere in the house, no one walks out the door safely- let alone breathing...

Anyway let's get to something more uplifting and positive. Who likes the BSD second cour so far? I love it so much, I'm so glad they decided to animate the light novel Dazai and the Dark Era bc he looks sooo hotttt

And I'm also really happy that they animated Odasaku too! Once requests are open, I'll be doing Mafia!Dazai and Odasaku as well so please stay in tuned~