Chapter 1

Sky's p.o.v

*BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEEEP*

"Sky if you dont turn that fucking alarm off ill turn it off myself over your head"

"Okay, okay"

I slowly turn over and hit the off button on my alarm. "Shit, lacie its 8:00"  "Yer, and......" she replied stuffing one of her pillows over her face to block out the light thats enetering through the curtains. " Sooooo i have schoool, and you my dear have work" within about 5 seconds lacie had got out of bed and into our unsuite bathroom.

Anyway while we wait for lacie to finish in the bathroom  might as well tell you about myself and my family. Well my whole family is popular, my mum is about 5ft'9 blonde bobbed hair slim figure and owns a chain of restraunts, ohh and shes called vicky. My dad owns about 200 houses that he rents out and also owns a building company so incase you haven't figured we are quite rich, his name is chris. I have a little brother calle jake who me and lacie LOVE to beat up, hes 12, tall for his age, blondy brown hair cut into a justin beiber style which me and lacie also love to take the piss out of him about. He has ocean blue eyes and already nearly has a little six pack. Then theres lacie, Shes 17 about 5ft'7, long blonde hair, thin and also has ocean blue eyes and is manager at one of mums restraunts. Lacie and i share a room not that we have to, but we like to were like twins lacie and i we do everything together even though we fight like cat and dog but thats just part of our relationship. FInally theres me sky, im a bit of an odd one, i have long blacky purple hair, and the most amazing brown eyes with green and blue bits in (yes my eyes are my favourite feature), my hair is naturally blonde but i wanted to be diffrent so i died it. Im about 5ft'7 and also thin. Lacie and i are very popular at school and college. Not that i would mind if i wasn't i just sort of am.

"Comon vanny face your turn" lacie demanded as she opened the ensuite toilet door. Lacie was wearing a little starpples blackk dress, with skin coloured tights and leopard print pumps. She had losely curled her hair and was wearing suttle make up with a little emphasis on the eye liner.

20 Minuets Later

I left the ensuite and saw lacie sat on her bed texting. I was wearing a little black skirt that sat on your hips and my paramore t shirt which only went down to my belly button so half my stomach was bear, i had the same kind of make up on as lacie but with even more emphasis on the eye liner. and little black heals. "Aww you look sexy" I looked up to notice lacie was now standing in front of me adding accesories to my look with big silver bangles and an eagle neclace. "Okay babes you ready to go" I nodded and picked up my cell phone and keys and shoved them in my bag before following lacie out the bedroom door. We both ran down the spiral stair case as we were running really late now. Mother was standing at the bottom of the stairs with a bit of toast and fifty dollars in each hand. We both grabbed our toast and money before quickly kissing her on the cheek. "Bye mom" we both shouted as we slammed the front door behind us. We both quickly jumped into my sisters littler red convortable, and sped down the road.

We soon pulled into my school were all my mates came running towards the car. " Right babe text me when your out a lucnh and i will come pick you up and we will go to fornandos for lunch" Lacie said whicle passing me bag. " Okay sounds great bye " i responded while jumping out the care. "Bye lace" All my mates shouted as she sped off towards work.

Jackie my best mate flung her arm over my shoulder " Babes looking hot as always, anyway david was looking for you this morning again i think he might ask you out again babes what you gunna say sweetie?" I just looked at her and laughed " urmm im gunna say no  dont like him" was all i needed to say. "Anyway im running lated for math so ill catch you later girls" i said waving bye to them all and slowly jogging to math. When i got there everyone was already in there "SHIT" I exclaimed knowing what was coming. I enterd and quickly ran to the back were the only seat left was. "MISS JEPHCOTT YOUR LATE AGAIN!" my buckley shouted after me. i had just reached my desk and dropped my bag on it before slowly turning to face him " Sir im on my period, and was leaking so i had to go change my tampon unless youd rather i leave a nice pool of blood in your seat becuase if you do then let me know" i cockily awnserd him, the whole class chuckled. He blushed and apoligised. I sat in my seat, and then thats when i realised the girl that did something to me which was not normal was sat next to me. Her name is natasha, shes tallish, with died bright red hair and green eyes, she was quite popular everyone liked her she just chose not to hang round with the popular ones even though she could if she wanted too. I dont know what it was about her but every time i saw her i could barely speak ad felt like throwing up.

So first chapter of the new story let me know what you think ? :) xx for early upload 5 votes and 2 comments please :) xx