Eight

A/N: So before you start reading the book, please be sure to check out my other book Im currently writing! Its called Sweater Weather and Im writing it solo but I'm really exited for it so please go check that out!

This chapter was written by:
@desiringloubear

-

Harry walked into Louis room quite frustrated. The day had been absolutely dreadful for the man. He was nagged on out by his boss for a simple mistake, Liam and Zayn had been nothing but unsupportive towards Harry about the surgery, and he still needed to find Louis a heart.

His troubles were pushed to the back of his mind when Louis smiled brightly at Harry. Almost as if Louis could tell that the man was having a bad day. Harry couldn't help but smile a small smile back.

"Hey lou-" Harry began but was interrupted.

"Wait. Shut the door," was the first thing Louis said to Harry, his eyes wide and alarmed. Harry looked confused, but complied, locking the door and taking a few steps forward.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then sighed, "Alright... I have a crush- no, fuck, that sounds like I'm eight. Uhm," he paused, cringing at his own words, "I met you like not long ago at all, and uh, I like you. A lot. Like, yeah, so," he kept his gaze on his lap, not daring to look up at Harry. The doctor only smiled, and went to sit next to Louis in the chair beside the bed. "Just thought I'd get that out there before I die," Louis muttered, barely audible.

Harry frowned at the statement, yet he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He hesitated, but then without thinking, leaned over and tilted Louis' head up, pushing his lips against the other man's. Louis was beyond taken by surprise, his breath hitching, but laughed against Harry's lips and kissed him back.

Their lips slotted together, Harry tilting his head the smallest bit to the side. And when he kissed Louis it was delicate and gentle, his lips like petals against Louis'.

Louis' eyes were squeezed shut, his one hand around the crook of his neck and the other holding onto his shoulder. The two gave and received small kisses, Louis chasing after Harry's lips every time they detached for a breath. He curled Harry's hair around his fingers, and caught his lips in between his own. They went back and forth, pressing various open mouthed kisses to each other's mouths until they were interrupted by Harry's pager. Louis let his lips linger for a moment, his mouth pressed against the corner of Harry's before he pulled away and let the doctor check his pager.

Harry sighed, "My shift is over," he was still taking partly deep breaths, and stood from the bed, his fingers dangling onto Louis'.

Louis lips were dark and puffy, his cheeks hot, and his breathing off beat with the heart monitor. Though Harry stepped right in, knowing that he was the cause of it. "Calm down love. Take deep breaths," he told him, to which Louis followed instantaneously.

The room was silent, the both of them still processing everything. Louis was the one to break the silence. "Nice lips."

Harry smirked, "I could say the same to you," he teased, looking down at Louis with fond in his eyes. His smile dimmed down. "We're going to find you a heart," Harry finally spoke out to what sounded like a whisper as his knuckles brushed against Louis' cheek. Louis sighed, leaning into the touch. He only nodded.