"Since I plotted the perfect plan to lure in Stratford Secondary's Nerd." Logan says.

There was only one hated nerd in our school and we all knew he was referring to Violet. "What do you need from her?"

"You seriously need to catch up with me Paul. I can't keep telling you what to do." Logan says in what seemed like a tone of irritation.

I look at Paul to see an annoyed look on his face. He didn't seem to like the idea of being pushed around by his friend.

"Violet is the new defender of the other team." Logan says. "Of course when I heard about that I didn't want to believe it until I heard Jev's ass got kicked by her during her first practice. I have to do something to get her out if she was capable of doing that."

"Why bother man? She's a girl; can't you just leave this one out?" Paul says.

"Not when she's got skills. Are you going to help me out or what? I need her to think I genuinely care for her or whatever that makes her think I actually like her." Logans retorts.

"I don't know. Just go get flowers, cook her dinner or those fancy stuff; girls like that." Paul suggests.

"This better work Paul or you're going to get it. I just need to work on the perfect timing when to drop her at her peak." Logan laughs before the office goes silent and nothing speaks out from Paul's phone anymore.

"Coach?" I question Bryce waiting for his answer.

"How did you manage to get all that kid?" Bryce asks Paul as he shifts his attention to him.

"Sometimes I'm not aware that I butt press my phone and funny things really happen. Good thing, this time, it finally came in handy." Paul explains.

Chaz looks at Paul amused. "Dude, welcome to the club! I butt press too!" He exclaims and him and Paul exchanges handshakes. Looks like Chaz found a new friend.

Bryce looks at Chaz sternly indicating him to keep his mouth shut. "I guess we should never really believe everything we see. I should have waited for a logical explanation before going along with the team's decision. I'm sorry and welcome back to the team Bieber." Coach Bryce tells me then stands up from his chair to shake my hand.

Chaz and Ryan cheered as we exchanged high-fives. Paul nods his head and congratulates me.

"Looks like my job here is done." Paul says before he and I fist bumps and he begins to walk out of the locker room.

"Hey kid, thanks for doing what you did; just wished kids at your school could be more like you." Bryce says to Paul, before letting him go.

I mouth him a 'thank you' until he disappeared out of the gym.

"You start the day after tomorrow after school. I just need to fix some papers with the school board so they're aware that you'll be playing again during the games." Coach Bryce informs me.

"What about Violet?" I wonder.

"Please do call Ms. Webb to my office now. I need to discuss her position back on the team as well."

"Actually Coach, I was hoping you could help me out with telling VI the good news."

"What do you have in mind Bieber?" Coach Bryce looks at me confused.

Violet

Ready to go home, I shut my locker close after taking everything I was going to need to finish my homework for the day. It was a good weather so I decided to walk home since Justin was no where to be found and Zayn and Vallerie had somewhere to be. My phone bleeped indicating a text message.