"Leo, you watch to many romantic movies" you said rolling your eyes.

"Actually, I watch Rom-Coms. There's a deference" Leo said nodding his head.

"Whatever. I'm going to my cabin. See you tomorrow" you said.

"Yeah see you to" Leo said.

You did your usual thing and kissed Leo on his cheek. But just before your lips could meet his cheek, Leo turned his face so he was facing you. Thing is, your lips landed on Leo's lips and your eyes was closed while Leo was having mini heart attacks. You wondered why his cheek felt do deferent tonight and opened your eyes, only to find your lips on Leo's. And a Leo who looked like he was going to pass out. You pulled away and just stared at him.

You may have been a daughter of Aphrodite, but you never had your first kiss. So kissing someone like Leo, who's apparently your crush, on the lips was shocking.

"I-i was- you see- I mean- I didn't-" you started but never got further.

"Hey, its okay. My fault. I turned my head. Now, go to you cabin like you wanted but remember to freak put cause you kissed Leo Valdez on the lips" Leo said winking at you.

"That wasn't a proper kiss" you informed him.

"Oh, so you want a proper kiss from me?" Leo asked while raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"No, I meant- i- Leoooo" you said not knowing what to say. How could one boy make you feel like this?

"Joking, n/n. But go to bed. And that's an order" Leo said and tried to look serious. You rolled you eyes and said " that still doesn't count as a proper kiss, Valdez" then walked back to your cabin, Leo not once leaving your mind.

That night, all you dreamed about was Leo and it was strangely the best dream ever.

*
"So this suit or just blue jeans with a buttoned up T-shirt?" Leo asked you. He was standing in the Aphrodite cabin trying to figure out what to where. He still needed to take a shower and stuff but you were helping him choose a outfit.

"Mmm. What about the blue jeans and the buttoned up T-shirt. With your army jacket, sounds okay?"

"Okay. So, should I keep the curls untamed or tamed?"

"Untamed. They look nicer like that."

"Okay, so sneakers or-"

"Sneakers. It will fit your outfit."

"You didn't even hear the other option?" Leo pouted.

"But like I said, sneakers will fit your outfit."

"Okay, should I use strawberry body wash or vanilla?"

"Why would she care about what body wash you used?"

"Cause that's how I'll smell" Leo said like it was the obviously thing ever.

"Okay, strawberry. But use chocolate shampoo.

"Definitely. Okay, did I miss any thing?"

"Nope, now go take a shower and I'll find you the clothes" you told Leo and he walked into the bathroom of the Aphrodite cabin.

You chose a normal blue jean and a red buttoned up T-shirt and a white buttoned up T-shirt, both had sleeves that was till their . Leo had to help you choose one. Then you picked out some black sneakers to fit the outfit. You walked to where all the Aphrodite cabin's make up and stuff like that was and chose some men deodorant. You then plugged the hair dryer in for when Leo was done with his shower.