Asami Discovers Instagram! And Finds Out Akihito's Secret

(Asami's POV)

        It's already so late, and Akihito is probably asleep which means that I can't take my kawaii kittens sweet ass tonight. I enter into the penthouse, then proceed to take off my shoes. I walk towards the master bedroom, once I'm in the bedroom. I go straight toward the bathroom to do all my nightly rituals to prepare for bed and freshen up from a long day at work. Once done I exit the bathroom, there's a light on by Akihito's bed side table, I see that his phone is turned on.
       I get suspicious of what Akihito is browsing online, so I swipe the screen thinking that it would be locked, but to my surprise it's not. It opens to an app called Instagram, and what I see shocks and angers me.
       There are memes & images of Me with captions on them! I look more closely and I see that they aren't photographs of me but artwork and the artist is titled Takaba, Akihito. And there quite graphic art pieces except for the censored parts covered by a "kawaii" mascot head, for some reason it looks distinctly familiar. I look even further at the post, it's a picture of me working in my office at sion. I'm impressed at how Akihito could get this image when my office is so heavily guarded and monitored around the clock. Then to take that image and do such amazing masterpieces of real life photographs. The first caption says, "He works long hours his whole life and still looks (Amazingly HOT) unaffected!"
       My anger dissipates and I chuckle but quickly silence myself, forgetting that Akihito is asleep. I feel giddy and excited which is very peculiar, I haven't felt this excited "besides sexual acts" in never, until now. I quietly set his phone back on his bed side table and exit the bedroom, closeing the door behind me. I speed walk to the large leather couch and get comfortable. I then get my own phone and proceed to make an account on Instagram to tease Akihito by writing sexual comments for every post. It asks for a Username and password, I then stare at the screen for two minutes not knowing what to do.
       People always think that I'm naturally good with electronics but sadly I'm actually terrible with them. Kirishima always sets up my accounts and instructs me to use them. I them realize that I can just call him to walk me through the set up proses, I call him and he pics up on the second ring. "Asami-sama. What do you need assistance with?" He sounds very annoyed and groggy which is unusual until I check the clock. It's 1:46 am. I still need the account so I press onward, "Yes. I need you to tell me how to create an account on Instagram." I say in my firmest voice of authority. "Asami-sama, I think it is unwise to have an account on a social media site as our boss. I already have one so if you need me to find something shady like if some rat is defying your orders I can just use mine to give you that information, I believe it would be safer that way, Sir."
        He sounded confused and concerned as to why I would what an Instagram and if it was truly wise but he doesn't need to know why I must have one. "Kirishima, Kei. Are you telling Me that I Can't have an account because you "think" its unwise of me to make that decision. Is that what you are stating." I tried holding in my amusement. "Yes." I make a faked outraged grunt. "N-no Asami!...sama! I did not mean that..." He sounded so defeated, but I'm doing this for a good cause. My amusement! "So are u going to make the "wisest" course of action and aid me in making my account?" I'm getting to much amusement out of the power I hold over others to achieve my goals in life, but if anyone found out besides Kirishima and Suoh about the reason for having such an account then I'd have to demonstrate my power to the world all over again, but I can't pass up the ultimate and most efficient way to tease and fluster my little wildcat.  

                             ~THE END~
(I might make this into a multi-chapter story. I hope it'll happen one day!)