Family Vacation

This is a mash-up of the Academy series with the GB gang and House, M.D. I'm taking a few literary freedoms to make the two universes work together. I just hope it comes across as believable when you read it. I've never written any fanfic before with any real effort so I hope you like it. I decided not to put this in Sang's POV since she's going to be in the hospital sick and I wanted Sean's Medical knowledge to help explain some of the stuff going on.

The chapters might be a little short, but I wanted to make the breaks where they made sense.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Sean's POV

It's been three years since Kota discovered her in the rain one night. I couldn't believe how perfect our lives had become since he unleashed Max and knocked her over. We were all so horrified by the story, of anything happening to her when it all came out and I know Kota was embarrassed to admit she'd gotten hurt by his action. Despite all the drama of those first six months, it was worth it. It was so easy to slip into this life with her, and my brothers and I were still crazy in love with her. She was turning nineteen soon and we had a spectacular day planned for her already. She still couldn't figure out why we made such a big deal out of it, but we wanted to celebrate anything that related to her.

I was excited to see her. It had been almost two weeks since we'd been able to be together at all, never mind alone. I had to pick up a few extra shifts at work due to the flu going around and wanting to ensure all my paperwork was up to date while on our vacation. Pookie wasn't going to expect this! I couldn't wait to see the look on her face. Gabriel had been working with Victor non-stop for two months to organize this little trip to the Jersey Shore for all of us. A whole week camping, visiting the beach, relaxing and taking it easy; just what the doctor ordered.

"I believe you may be more excited about the trip than the boys." Owen quipped as he watched me bounce my leg nervously.

"I can't wait to see the look on her face when we surprise her with this trip. She's been talking about us all going away together for a while. We've just been busy recently, especially her. The academy has been keeping her pretty busy. She's almost completely paid off her debt to the Academy and Nathan and Silas just finished paying their debts off. It's an exciting time in our lives."

"She's going to know something is up when we all show up at the same time." He was really starting to eat into my excitement.

"Would you just stop raining on my parade! We are leaving on a Family vacation for the first time in almost a year. We've been so busy with the mundane recently that this is a bit of excitement I'm really looking forward to. Remember how crazy our lives were at Ashley Waters? That was the worst assignment we ever took."

"But without it, we'd never have found her and our family would have been incomplete." Why did Owen have to always be right? Damn him. We pulled up outside of the small cluster of townhomes where the boys lived with Sang in their own units. The boys were clustered outside, all of their luggage organized already, waiting for the van to arrive and pick us up.

I jumped out of Owen's BMW before it came to a full stop. "Who's with her?" I started looking over the group puzzled, no one else seemed to be missing.

"Hey doc!" greeted Luke, "She's alone right now. Gabe and I were hanging out with her last night, but she said she was getting one of her headaches and wanted to go to bed early. She knew we had something planned. But, we wouldn't tell her what." I checked my phone, it was just after five in the morning. She might very well still be asleep. We still had about forty mins until the van showed up. I was also a little concerned about these headaches.