"I know." She sighs.

"I don't even know what I did in y'alls heads." I laugh. "But it's whatever."

"I know. Lolo was talking about how y'all only help yourselves, not others. We were drunk and we shouldn't have listened to her."

"We don't help anyone?!" I yell. "We're the ones that bought this house. Every time Chres went on a tour, you guys came along. We bought y'all cars, stuff for your children!" I yell. "We helped y'all. We contributed to us getting out of the hood, everyone put money towards that!"

"I know." She frowns.

Lolo walks into the kitchen, holding her daughter. I continuing cooking. "How many sandwiches?" I ask Craig.

"As many as you can make." He shrugs. After that, he closes the door, and Jacob closes the other. "And you're not getting out until y'all talk it out, any of you."

I stop what I'm doing and go to the door. "Craig, open this door."

"Nope." He pops the 'p'.

I grab my phone. He must be out his mind. I call my husband, they locked us in the wrong part of the house. Knives and forks are in here, but I'm not trying to get locked up.

"What's up, baby?"

"You need to call Craig and tell him let me out of this kitchen." I huff.

"Have you talked to the girls?"

"You knew about this?" I ask, pulling my phone from my ear and looking at it.

"It's not the same without them at the family dinners." He answers.

"The guys are welcome whenever they want, so are the kids." I roll my eyes, my leg bouncing angrily.

"Babe, I talked it out with the guys. At least come to an understanding with the girls."

"I can't believe you." I kiss my teeth.

"Baby, talk to them. They want to apologize."

"I don't-"

"Don't make me come over there." He cuts me off.

"Ain't nobody scared of you." My eyebrows pull together.

"Cool, I'm in the area grabbing lunch. I'll be there in two minutes. I have forty until my next meeting and it takes ten minutes to get there."

"No, see, I was cooking and the kids are here." I try to come up with an excuse for him to not come. "They'd want to go with you and you'd end up being late."

"Then get to talking."

"Babe." I frown.

"Yn, I'm not playing." He tells me.

"You're sleeping on the couch." I hang up.

"Look-" Lolo starts, but I cut her off.

"Yep, all is forgiven. Did you hear that guys? I said it's okay! You can let me out now!" I yell, trying to open the door.

"Talk!" Jacob yells.

"Yn, we really are sorry." Lolo apologizes.

"Sorry?" I scoff. "I guess that makes everything better."

"We didn't mean it." Lolo says.

"Haha, y'all are funny." I laugh dryly. "I've had enough of it. Everything I do to protect you is used as something to make y'all mad. And because I'm pregnant, and go into labor, I'm all of a sudden selfish?"