Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19: Who would have known that was going to happen

Elenas POV:

I heard a loud crash from downstairs and I knew it had to be Katherine so I hurried downstairs, but Stefan was in front of me instead of Katherine.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I shook me head

"No, I've been up for a while."

"Good, I was making Katherine some breakfast but I dropped a pan by accident" then something popped right into my head

"Stefan, why haven't you turned Katherine back into a vampire so she isn't so fragile" he looked puzzled

"She hasn't asked me to, so until she does she stays human"

"Alright then, I guess Ill head back upstairs." he just smiled

"Or you could help me out down here like old times" I smiled, things never really became awkward with Stefan thankfully, he was still Stefan.

We were making some eggs and pancakes laughing and dancing around, pretty much having a great time. To my surprise, he kissed me and I pulled back.

I whispered " WHAT WAS THAT STEFAN?" He said nothing but walked off instead. I thought he was going to propose to Katherine. I really didn't want to tell Damon this time but I have to. So I walked up to our room and into our bed. instantly he turned around and wrapped his arms around me.

"Where have you been?" he said half asleep

"Downstairs helping Stefan" I said a bit upset, He heard it in my voice so instantly he got up

"What's wrong Elena?" I took a deep breath

"Stefan kissed me again and he took off" His face was full of anger

"Ill be back" he left.

I felt like Katherine should know but Stefan should tell her not me. So I avoided her and decided to go look for Stefan to warn him, even though I'm upset he should know Damon is really upset. So I left the house I heard Katherine's footsteps, I had left just in time. I looked everywhere for Stefan and I couldn't find him anywhere so I started to look for Damon but again I came up with nothing. I decided to check in the woods once more, this time I heard some footsteps so I ran towards them and to my surprise I see him there on his knee dressed.

"Elena I've loved you for as long as I can remember will you do me the complete honor in becoming my wife." I was completely shocked not only because I didn't expect it, but because it was Stefan. This time it was my turn to run away.

___________________________

Really short but I felt like it was a great cliff hanger:) if you have any suggestions or any characters you want me to include write a comment:)