Chapter 2

I walked into the arena and saw the guys on stage warming up. "Oooh. Ayee." Jack G sang on his microphone. "Hey babe." Jack G said while waving at Madison. I smiled because they were so cute despite the fact that a lot of Jack's fans hated them together. That's the same when me and Cameron started dating. His fans didn't like me because I was with him, but also because our parents were getting married. I smiled and sighed. I kinda wish Cameron was here to watch me practice before the show but hey the show goes on. "Hey Anne, come on up here with us." Jack J said. I walked up to the side of the stage and walked up the stairs.

"Okay everyone, I want you to give our girl a big welcome. Her name is Annemarie and this is her first big show." Jack J said with his arm draped over my shoulder. "Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh." Jack G was making a cheering audience sound. I laughed and shook my head. "Aye girl, how you been?" Jack J said while grabbing his water bottle. "I have been great. Me and Cam are doing good as always." He nodded. "How are you guys dealing with your parents getting married in like what 4 months?" Jack G asked. I hated when people brought that up. That seems to be what people label us as. The couple whose parents are getting married. It was really irritating, we are way more than that. "It has been pretty stressful and annoying know that that's what people label us as." They both looked down and Jack G rubbed the back of his neck. I sighed and got up going to the back to get my microphone. "Hey beautiful." I turned around and saw Cameron. I ran up to him and hugged him, embracing his scent and smiling.

"Woah, you okay?" He asked taking my head in his soft hands. I sighed and looked down. "Tell me." He rubbed my hair. "Do you get embarrassed when people talk about how you are dating your step sister?" He sighed. "Look, I don't care what anyone says. Not the guys. Not the fans. Fuck not even what our parents say. I am with you Anne. And I love you." He loves me? That was the first time he ever said he loved me. I felt tears in the brim of my eyes. I feel like I am a flower in the wind. Free and beautiful. "I love you too Cameron Alexander Dallas." He kissed my lips and I pushed back against his lips. "Woah you guys save it for the hotel." We broke apart and saw Nash. "Aye what's up man?" Cameron gave him a man hug and fist pounded him. "Nothing just me, Hayes and Sky came out here to support Anne on her first big show." He said giving me a hug. I smiled and gave Hayes and Sky a hug.

"Are you nervous?" Sky asked as I picked her up and placed her on my hip. "Well baby girl, I am very nervous. You can say I'm even scared. But hey you know what? It's always good to conquer your fears." She giggled and kissed my cheek. I put her down and grabbed my microphone, walking onto the stage. My heart is beating 1,000 beats per minute. Not only because of my nerves, but because Cameron confessed his love for me just a few seconds ago. "Okay they are about to start letting fans in, so we should do some last minute preparations. We all walked back to the lounge room and chilled until it was officially time for us to go on. Cameron walked up and hugged me from the back and kissed the side of my head. I giggled and turned and kissed him. "You'll do great. I promise." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and held his hands as they were wrapped around my waist. "Madison what the hell is this shit?" Jack G said and showed Madison a picture on his phone. "Jack calm down he's just one of my friends." "Cameron what would you think about this picture?" Jack G showed Cameron his phone and it was a picture of Madison with her legs over another guy's lap. "You're making a big deal over nothing." Madison yelled at him. "Oh do you really wanna do this now?" Jack G got into Madison's face. "Okay you both need to calm down. This is not the place nor time to be doing this." Cameron stepped between them and put his hand On Jack's chest.

"Hey you guys ready? The fans are all settled." "We'll talk about this later." Jack G huffed and walked past us and behind the stage. Jack J and I walked over behind the stage and joined Jack G behind the stage. "You ready?" Jack J looked at me and smiled. "Yes." He smiled and walked onto the stage and a whole bunch of girls were screaming so loud my ears were ringing. "What's up Los Angeles? How are ya'll doing tonight?" The girls screamed in response. "All right I want you guys to give a big warm welcome to Annemarie Marks." That was my cue and I kissed Cameron and walked onto the stage. "What's up LA?" I smiled and Jack walked off the stage, leaving me to myself. "All right I'm gonna sing you guys a song." The music began to play over the speakers and I began to sing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did great tonight Anne." Cam said as we walked out of the arena into the van. I smiled and sighed. "Thank you sir." I giggled Madison and Jack had their own problems going on so they took a separate van and Nash, Hayes and Sky were going out to a pizza parlor and Jack J went out with a fan of his. So that left just me and Cam in the van. I nuzzled my face into his neck, inhaling his scent and enjoying the silence. "Hey what do you wa-." I began to talk but noticed Cam was crying. "Hey darling what's wrong?" He tried to turn his head from me but I pulled his face back towards mine. "You looked really beautiful and I saw the way Nash was looking at you...He could take you from me." What? He was insecure and so vulnerable. Like a newborn baby, soft yet sensitive. I chuckled. "Cam, I love you and only you. Nash isn't gonna take me from you. And if he does, he's gonna have to pry me away from you. You're stuck with me babe." i smiled and he chuckled.

"I love you." He said pulling me closer to him, making me smile. The van pulled up to the hotel. "Cameron is it true you are having an affair with Sofia Richie?" "Annemarie are you really pregnant?" "Are you guys really engaged?"

The paps bum rushed us all the way into the hotel. "Oh my gosh. It's Cameron Dallas." I looked over and saw some girls around 16 or 17 walking towards us. One girl had her hair blue and purple. I actually liked the idea and thought about dying my hair. "Anne?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh?" Cameron laughed. "Can you take our picture?" I nodded smiling. The girl jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist. I clenched my jaw, not out of jealousy but out of anger. I'm okay with Cameron's fans. Don't get me wrong, I love them. But the fact that they know we are together and still want to jump all over him and everything as if he is still single, bothers the fuck out of me. They both smiled and she gave him a big hug and the girls went back to doing what they were doing. We walked over to the elevator and I didn't say a word to Cameron. I knew if I said something, it wasn't gonna be nice at all. "Awe is someone jealous?" He cooed and pecked my lips. I huffed and folded my arms. "Not even close." I muttered.

I walked out the elevator and unlocked the door, going straight to the bedroom slamming the door. I understand he has his fans and they are everything to him, but there has to be a limit here. He wouldn't like it if all my guy fans or the guys touched all over me. Hell Madison and Jack just got into a huge argument about it not that long ago. I felt his presence behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my neck. "What's wrong babe?" I laughed. "What's wrong is that there are no limits and boundaries with your fans." He chuckled. "Ooh so that's what this is about." I turned to face him. "It's not funny Cam." He pulled me closer and pecked my lips. "It is funny. It's funny for you to think I would let you go and date another girl. Anne, you're the only girl I love and that's saying something. You're the only one that has ever made me feel this amazing. I'm grateful to have you as my princess." I tried to hold back a smile but it didn't work. I grabbed the back of his head and pressed our lips together.

"You're such a goof." I laughed.

"Yeah, but I'm your goof." he chuckled and bent down to kiss me again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YOU GUYS I'M BACCCCCCKKKKKKK. I'M SO SORRY I LEFT YOU GUYS WITH NOTHING FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I HOPE YOU ENJOY. LIKE AND COMMENT <3