Chapter 1

My name is Annemarie and I am a popular youtuber with over 5 million subscribers and counting. I love my fans and I love what I do. I love making my videos and expressing myself to everyone who has similar problems like I do. Today my dad is having his fiancee come over for dinner again tonight and she's bringing her son. Her son is Cameron Dallas, the famous youtuber and viner. Cameron and I have always wanted to make a video. I mean we are gonna be step brother and sister, so I think it would bring us closer together.

"Hey sweetpea. Can you make the salad for dinner tonight?" My dad walked in the door and set down his keys, taking off his shoes. "Sure. Should I gussy up too?" I smirked and he chuckled. "No just dress fancy casual. It's just Gina and Cameron." I chuckled and walked upstairs and took a shower. I turned off the water and proceeded to my room and dried off. I slipped my panties and bra on along with a dress and some black boots. I blow dried my hair and added mascara and light lipstick.. By the time I got back downstairs, I saw Cameron and Gina greeting my dad. "Hello Annemarie. How are you honey?" Gina hugged me and kissed my cheek.  "I'm good. How are you?" She chuckled. "Sweetheart I am great." She said looking at my dad, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hey Anne." Cameron smiled at me and gave me a hug. I'm so glad I put deodorant on after my shower. "Hey Cameron." We all walked over to the dining room and we sat down. Dad poured him and Gina some wine and me and Cameron drank water. "How was work Ed?" He chuckled a little. "Well it was work.  I had a lot of desk work today." I twirled my spaghetti on my fork and looked at it as if it was a strange thing. I glanced up and saw Cameron laughing at me. "What's funny?" I gave a look of satisfaction, as a matter of fact look to be exact. He took a mouthful of spaghetti and sipped his water. "Nothing. You're just funny in general." I scoffed. "Mhm thanks." I finished my dinner and walked upstairs to my room. I turned on Twenty One Pilots and laid on my bed, feet dangling on the edge of the bed. 

"I'm fairly local. I've been around. I've seen the streets, you're walking down." I sang along. "And then she can also sing." Cameron clapped and folded his arms, standing in my doorway. I sat up and brushed my hair out of my face. "Yes and why are you in my doorway listening to me? Creeper much?" I chuckled. He looked down and smiled. "You never seem to amuse me Anne." He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. "Our parents are getting married soon." I gave him a no shit look. "Cameron why are you being weird?" He sighed and looked at me. "I might regret doing this." I gave him a confused look. "Doing wha-." I was cut off by his lips connecting with mine. Sparks were flying and it finally happened, Cameron kissed me. I have liked Cameron for a very long time and I couldn't be happier. He moved his hand to my cheek stroking my cheek.

"Cameron why did you do that?" He laughed. "Because I have wanted to do that for the last two years. And I finally grew a pair and did it." I smiled, biting my lip, still tasting Cameron's lips. "Cameron I like you. I really do like you and what just happened I have waited for it to happen for a very long time." He smiled and put his hand on top of mine. "But we know this can't work because of our parents. They are getting married soon." His smiled faded and let go of my hand. "We aren't blood related. So what's the big deal?" He had a point about that. We aren't related, so it would be okay for us to be together. I sighed. "Okay, you're right." He got up pulling me up with him. "Now Annemarie Marks, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled. "Yes." I whispered against his lips before kissing him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was about 4 months ago and we have been together ever since. We told our parents and they are completely happy with it and they understand that we are young and its a young romance. Cameron and I have been traveling around the states to meet and greet fans and for Cameron's photo shoots and movie rehearsals. "Hey babygirl." Cameron walked into the hotel room and kissed me while I was sitting on the kitchen counter. "Hey Cam. How was the photo shoot?" He grabbed a Gatorade and took a sip. "It went  pretty well. I have to go back tomorrow to do some more pictures. Not that many though." I groaned. "When are we gonna have a day to ourselves?" He tilted my chin up with his finger and pecked my lips. "We will soon. I promise." I jumped off the counter and took Cameron's hat and ran around the hotel room with it. He chased me into the bedroom and tackled me onto the bed, causing us to both laugh. "Why are you so beautiful?" He kissed my nose. I chuckled. "Why are you so damn cheesy?"

"Well I have to go get ready for the show tonight

"Well I have to go get ready for the show tonight." I got up and walked to the bathroom. "Awe can I join?" He pleaded. I giggled, shaking my head. I turned on Cancer by My Chemical Romance but it was the Twenty One Pilots cover. I was singing the Twenty One Pilots version tonight as an opening act for Jack and Jack. I have become pretty close with Cameron's friends since we travel so much. I showered and wrapped my towel around my body. I cracked the door and peeked to see if Cameron was still in the room. I ran and grabbed my clothes and ran back to the bathroom.  "I will not kiss you. Lips are chapped and faded, call my." I sang along and smiled, thinking of Cameron. This is my first show actually performing in front of more than 1,000 people tonight. It's the biggest crowd yet and hopefully they get bigger and bigger.

I slipped my black jeans on and my white alien muscle tee shirt. I blow dried my hair and curled the ends and put my black beanie on. "If you say goodbye today, I ask you to be true." As I began putting on my make up, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in Cam." The door opened and I heard a loud shriek. "Hey Anne. Oh my gosh you look amazing." It was Madison. Me and her have become so close since I am gonna be touring with Jack and Jack. "Hey Madison. How's Jack?" She smiled and fixed her hair in the mirror. "Him and Jack are getting ready for the show tonight. Are you nervous?" I nodded and sighed. "I am scared. What if I mess up? Cameron's gonna be there and ugh." I groaned and took a deep breath. "Girl, you'll do fine. I promise. Now let's go. The show is gonna be starting soon and you guys still have to practice." I grabbed my black leather jacket and walked out with her. "Bye babe. I'll see you there. I'll be in the crowd cheering you on."

I smiled and walked out the door and headed to the arena.