First Day Of School

Ten years later

I get out of the pool from my morning work out. I still remember when I first moved and met Izzy and Jace. I still have a huge crush on Jace.

I go up to my room and get on a pair of black ripped jeans, a black crop top, and a black leather jacket. I tame my red hair and put on some light makeup. I put on my calf high boots and grab my book bag.

"Clary come on lets go" my mom calls from downstairs. "Isabelle, Jace, and Alec are here."

I run down the stairs. I see jace staring at me. I must be losing my mind Jace hates me. He always calls me names and makes fun of me.

"Hi Clary, you look wonderful" Isabelle says cheerfully.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jace POV

"Not as wonderful as Kaelie will" I say. She is my girlfriend of the week. I always have a new girlfriend. But the one that I want dosnt like me back. Ive always had a huge crush on Clary. Shes the one person that I wouldnt break up with.

"Well I hope not considering she will be dressing like a slut" Clary says with an attitude.

"Clary language" Clarys mom yells at her. "Jon get your ass down here"

"Red seems fiesty today" Jace says.

"Whatever" Clarys says then walks out of the house with an attitude. She slams the door.

"Jace your an ass" Isabelle says while she slaps my arm.

"What the hell did I do" I ask while rubbing my arm.

"That wasnt cool dude" jon says.

"Wait you heard that." I say.

"Yeah and that was fucked up." jon says.

We hear a scream and we all run outside. Clary is on the ground crying.Jon runs over and grabs her hand. Then she gets up weakly and wipes the tears off her face. She goes into the car and sits there and close her eyes. "What the hell was that" I ask

"Nothing" Jon says then gets in the car. Ok.....

We all get in and wait for Clarys mom.

<-----_---------_-------_----------_-------------_----->

We get to school and get our scheduels and locker numders. We all have lockers right next to eachother. Alec goes to his classes.
Me and Jon have all the same classes together and Isabelle and Clary have the same classes together. We start walking to class and Sebastian comes up to Clary.

<--------------------------------------------------->

Clarys POV

"So Clary I was wondering if you wanna go see a movie tonight." Sebastian asks.

I look over at izzy and she nods her head. "Sure" I say cheerfully.

"Ok I'll pick you up at 7" Sebastain says.

"Ok see you then" I say.

Sebastain walks away to go to class. Me and Isabelle squeal at the same time.

"Omg clary your going to the movies with one of the hottest boys in the school" Isabelle says

"Am I on that list" Jace asks.

Isabelle rolls her eyes. "Shut up" she says then we walk away.

We have art first which I love. "Hello class my name is Ms.Summers." she introduces herself. "Today I want you to draw whatever you would like. I want to get to know your drawing style."