2; babydoll

Shiloh Paige;

________________________

"Shiloh! Wake up we are
going to be late!"

I quickly pick my head from my textbook, snapping my head to the digital clock on the nightstand
next to my bed.

3:14 pm

"What?!Why didn't you wake me up!" I hollered jumping up from my chair and started shoving everything into my black leather backpack that was laying on the floor next to my bed.

My class starts at 3:30 and it takes 25 almost
30 minutes to get there.

Lea simply shrugged her shoulders as she applied her lip gloss to her large plump lips, "I wasn't sure if you were dead or not, then I realized you were snoring really loud--
At least you are up right now ."

I glared at her while shoving my feet into my air force ones and throwing my black
backpack over my shoulder, "Let's go! Don't you care about being late?!"

She shook her head with a smirk, "Professor Hadkins doesn't care anymore: she's use to the fact I'm late everyday."

I roll my eyes at my best friend, I grab my keys from my back pack and rush Lea out of the door before locking it behind me. I sprint into the elevator and frantically press the garage floor button. As soon as we reach the garage I bolt to my car and encourage Lea to hurry up and get into the car. I'm going to kill her if i'm late.

As soon as she shut the door, I sped out of the parking garage making her scream, "Are you trying to get us killed?-- And you tell me I'm a bad driver?!"

I just clenched my jaw giving her a quick glance, "I don't want to have a reputation of being late: it's not professional."

"At least I woke you up."

I growled as soon as I saw that the time said 3:27pm. I drove up to the front of the school and stopping car earning a confused look from lea,
"Your not going to park?"

"Nope, you are going to since you don't care if you're late " I replied throwing my keys at her while opening my car door grabbing my bag, she catches them effortlessly and nods.

"Bitch you better run fast you have three minutes." She smiled jumping over the middle section between the seats into the drivers seat before speeding off.

I bolt past people standing there waiting for their classes to start, of course my class had to be on the other side of campus.I quickly apologized to the people I bumped into, I smiled as soon as I see the building where my class was being held in. I throw the door open, slowing down to a jog before opening the door.

"I'm sorry i'm late, I didn't wake up to my alarm--"

My eyes quickly go wide as soon as I see the whole class was empty, all the seats where empty.
Are you serious
right now?

I spot a piece of paper taped to the large whiteboard. I shuffled to get closer
so I can read it easier,

Sorry class will be canceled today due to a family emergency.
-Professor Greg