Chapter 5:Why Them

1 hour later
I was woken up by someone shaking my arm. I open my dyer to see Hayes looking at me smiling. I am still laying on his shoulder. "Hey, we are landing" "thanks for waking me up, sorry I slept in your shoulder" I say embarrassed.

"it's ok, your cute when you sleep" he says winking at me. I couldn't help but blush. Hayes just giggled and then started to get ready to exit plane. Once we exited the plane, we both went to baggage claim.

Once we got our bags, I followed him since he Knew who Bart was and knew where he was. Once I met Bart we got into a van and went to the hotel we were staying at. Me and Hayes talked most of the ride, mostly just about our favorite movies. Mine was Finding Dory while his was Finding Nemo. " The original was so much better then the sequel" Hayes argued about which movie was better " Are you kidding me, Finding Dory was a lot better then Finding Nemo" I argued back laughing at how childish we were being. Once we got to the hotel, Hayes decided that they were both good. We exited the car and enters the Hotel. Once I entered I froze.

Their stood nine boys I did not want to see.
It was Cameron,Aaron,Taylor,Nash,Shawn, Jack, Jack, Carter, and Matt.

Hey guys thanks for reading. Stay cool love yah muah 💋