"You'll be going in two days and be staying there for a week at least. They also wanted to conduct a couple of experiments to try and help others who have been put in a condition like yours."

A condition like mine? I want to scream and scribble in the air. Who on earth has ever had to face a condition like mine.

Thank you. I write instead. I can't wait.

We continue to talk for a little while, going over the details of my trip and the work I'll have to catch up on. She eventually lets me go and I wander down the empty corridor back to my room, smiling at the girls as I climb into my bed.

Biscuit curls up by my feet as I pull out my charm book and my wand, practicing the different incarnations I'll need for the next lesson. Alice comes and joins me, sitting on the edge of my duvet and placing the small blonde-ginger creature in her lap.

"So what was that all about?"

I put on my best blank face and hope she lets the subject pass.

"Come on Immy, you can't pull the wool over my eyes. News travels quickly, especially when there are first year witnesses." She puts on her best stern teacher face and looks down at me.

It's nothing, just about my visit to St Mungos in a couple of days. I smile and pretend that it's nothing worth worrying about.

She doesn't look pleased with my answer but thankfully doesn't press the subject any further.

Sorry, Mary, do you mind if I borrow your owl for one letter? It's a really short journey. I ask, looking over at the dark haired girl who sits, preening herself in the mirror.

"Go for it." She shrugs. "Not like my family bothers to send me letters anyway."

I give her my best apologetic sad face and slowly coax her owl off its perch. I scribble out a six word, one number, letter and attach it to the small buckle on the birds leg. I ask Alice to tell him where to go, knowing that she can keep a secret safe until the grave.

She gives me a sly look before whispering to the owl and sending it on its way out through the window. I give her a stern tell-anyone-and-you're-cursed look and she just smiles sneakily to herself and turns back to her work.

I have Dragons flying around in my stomach, and it's not a nice feeling.

---

Lupins POV

I sit in my room, trying to shake out the picture of her eyes looking up at me, when something claws at my window pane. I cautiously stand up and wander over, frowning as I see the small brown and black owl with a letter clutched in its beak. I open the window and take the letter, watching as it disappears, blending into the darkness of the night sky.

"What's that?" Peter asks, looking over at me and the paper in my hand.

"Oh, it's nothing." I try to downplay it until I know exactly what it is.

He just shrugs and thankfully leaves it, which is one of the good things about Peter, he doesn't pry unless he's egged on to.

The letter turns out to just be a slip of paper folded over a couple of times with my name on the front. I frown deeply in thought as I read, why would they be so cryptic? Who is it? Did Imogen tell someone? Has someone else figured it out?

The thoughts whirl confusingly around my head and is crumple up the paper in my hand, setting it on fire with my wand.

"What's that?" Sirius frowns, trying to get a look at the burning paper before it turns to ash.

"Nothing." I shrug nonchalantly. "Mum just sent me a reminder about a meeting with Dumbledore tomorrow night." I lie.

They seem to accept my lie and I stand up, shuffling around with things on my desk. When in nervous like this, I have to keep my hands busy or my brain goes into overdrive and my wild, anxious thoughts get the better of me.

"Moony, are you alright?" Sirius says observantly.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." I lie through my smile.

"Sure it is." He says with s hint of sarcasm lingering in his tone, clearly unconvinced by my tale.

I turn away with the image of the burning words floating through my mind.

Meet at Myrtles bathroom, 8:00 tomorrow night.

---

Hello my lovely little lovelies, I hope you all have a marvellous day today.

I'm beginning to accept that life is confusing and I shall never truly grasp what is going on. But I think other people in my life need to accept that as well.

Ugh. Back to school tonight. And it's a Sunday. Three boos for boarding school.

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter, I've been having some writers block recently and ugh, writing English essays is a biach.

QOTD : opinions on boarding school?

I love it at times, it's so fun but I just get frustrated very easily.

Frolic fantastically forward, fairies ~ Molly xx