A little preview of next chapter

A couple months later

Cyn POV

So after my little trip to see my son and Ma Sonia I decided that me and Erica should just take a break for a while. So I left her a note because she will just try to fight with me on this. In the note it said

Dear My Lovely Erica,

I love you with all my heart, but there's only so much my heart can take. We need a break so you can figure out what you want because I obviously want you, I just wish the feeling was mutual. When we are ready we can meet face to face and talk about this. I just want you to know I'm safe and I love you, Ma and chubby.  I love you so much. So so much.

Love, Cyn

Yup that's about it I know we need to have a conversation face to face but she's moved on to midget mike or as he calls himself Shad Moss. She's actually engaged to the dwarf and when I found that out I was absolutely heartbroken. I felt that my whole world came crashing down. I knew part of it was my fault for ignoring her, but I didn't expect her to just go out and get engaged. Anyways after that I changed my number and I moved to a different place so she couldn't get to me. I haven't spoken to chubby in so long, and I miss him. After a while I just had to let go And live on because I was only hurting myself. Anyways Joe Budden reached out to me and he's a really dope guy, we are together now but he still knows how I feel about Erica. Well that was until he got violent yesterday which landed me here. In a hospital.

(Flashback Begins)

Joe: Babe? Cyn?

Cyn: what's up joe?

Joe: you wanna take a hit? *moving the line to her*

Cyn: no thank you joe I told u this a million times already

Joe: just do it you'll be fine I promise

Cyn: N-gco

Joe: JUST DO THE DAMN LINE CYN!

Cyn: fine fine calm down *does the line a little too much though*

Joe: that's right how do you feel babe? *getting up to get a drink* you want some?

Cyn: water please, lots of it *feeling dizzy*

Joe: here you go..

Cyn: *gulps it then spits it out* wtf joe that's not water that's fucking Ciroc.

Joe: you said water

Cyn: I meant actual water dumbass *wipes her mouth*

Joe: don't talk to me like that Cyn

Cyn: no no fuck this I can't do this anymore I fucking hate you we are DONE!

Joe: Strike 2. Cyn sit down

Cyn: Man Fuck you and your strikes *wobbling to get her stuff*

Joe: that's it *pulls Cyn by her hair* i gave u three strikes Cyn. I'm not Erica your not gonna talk to me any type of way I run this shit not you. *throws her on the glass table and it breaks*

Cyn: *wipes her nose* fuck joe thanks a lot now I'm bleeding just move *crying*

Joe: fuck you cyn *walks out the house*

Prince: *bark bark*

Cyn: *still crying* siri call Masibaby❤️️

Stella: hey bitchh

Cyn: Stella? *crying otp*

Stella: wtf Cyn what's wrong? What happened?

Cyn: I need help *line goes dead*

Stella: hello? Hello? Cyn *crying as well*

Well there you guys go a little preview of next chapter. I'm still debating on the days I should update.🤔 anyways what do you guys think happens to Cyn? Do you think Stella would find her?