Ma Sonia

Erica POV

So I finished my interview with sway and boarded my plane back to New York to go get my baby back. I really hope this works because I can't imagine myself with out her. I called her before I showed up to her house and surprisingly she answered here's how the phone call went.

*flashback begins*

Al: Erica quit moping around and take a nap, do something work out idk.

Erica: al I can't I lost my baby for good man *crying* I'm gonna call her *grabs phone*

Al: erica you called her like 300 times and she didn't answer. Sweetie just give her a break because your just gonna keep pushing the situation. *standing up*

Erica: *sits down* i just wanna tell her I love her and I'm sorry from the very bottom of my heart and soul.

Al: fine do it, I'll be back later though babymoms needs me to pick DJ up.

Erica: gotcha *hugs al* make sure u lock the gate before you leave.

Al: copy *closes door*

Erica: *call Cyn*

*phone ringing*

Cyn: what Erica this better be some sort of emergency.

Erica: it is.

Cyn: *silence* okay and what is this emergency?

Erica: I promised u I would never hurt you, but I did and I fucked up forreal this time and i need to see you. I can't sleep, or eat because I can't stop thinking about you. I love the hell out of you Cynthia. You may not believe me but I swear to you I do. 

Cyn: E you f- *voice breaking* fucking hurt me man. Why? And this isn't the 1st time. All I ever did was love you that's all and you do this. I'm starting to think that love isn't enough for you. *crying* maybe you miss dick again idk. But I know that I'm obviously not what you want right now but before we part ways just know I really do love you and as much as I don't wanna do this I have to. For the sake of my heart and my humanity. Goodbye *hangs up*

Erica: w-wait Cyn *crying* fuckkkk man

*flashback ends*

Well that's how that convo went. It's been a couple weeks since I last spoken to Cyn and its really weird that when I call king he doesn't ask for her anymore. I'm not gonna cut them from talking to each other cause that's his mama and the bond they have is one of a kind. I'm stuck in NY at the moment cause I have a meeting with Mona. I see that Cyn moved and changed her number. I just hope that we can get over this and at least be friends. Anyways I sorta have a new person in my life that I have been talking to he's goes by the name of Shad Moss aka Bow wow and it just sorta happened that we got engaged? If that makes sense to you guys. Don't get me wrong I completely love Cyn but shad Idk I guess it's just different with him. He's with his daughter right now in LA but he should be here soon anyways let me get to this meeting

Cyn POV

never in a million years did I think that I would be in this position. If you would've told me this would happen I wouldn't believe you. I just love love. I think it's the greatest feeling ever but then again all good things come to an end. It's been a few weeks since I last seen Mena too. Well anyways I just boarded my plane to Miami to go see my son and Ma sonia. I need to talk to her about this because I feel like I'm making a good decision, but then again a bad one. The plane ride wasn't that long because it was from New York to Miami. Well I'm here now when I seen the driver me and Erica always used when we come down here. He put my bags in the car and I got inside and turned on my phone.