9

This is going to be a long chapter for those who were disappointed with the short ones i managed to write. It was from writers block. Now, enjoy!
-A cemetery somewhere in NY-
Wind whipped at the skin of a little boy. Shoulders shaking with grief, pain throbing through him from his heart. Screams echoed in his head, the last sound he ever heard his mother make. He was on all fours. Gripping the dirt beneath him with his hands. His eyes squeezed shut, trying to avoid tears, but one or two escaped. His head was bent low to the ground. He didn't want to look up and see a picture of his mother, smiling with a twinkle in her eyes. Behind him stood a man and a woman, both with knowing faces of the broken child. They stood grim, as if they knew the pain.
-Stark Tower-
In the lounge of Stark Towers, the rest of the Avengers sat nervously waiting for the return of the others. The elevator dinged and three figures stepped out.
"I am tired of Luke pressing into my buisness. If anyone needs me I will be in my room." The smallest one mumbled and walked off.
"What happened?" Tony Stark asked.
"Emotions. Percy can't endure emotions. It breaks him into pieces." A female voice answered.
"Nat, should we tell them or should we wait for Percy?" The last of the three said.
"Wait for Percy Clint. After all, it is his story." Nat answered.
"Ok. Now it's late so we should all sleep. Well nap after what happened since it's only the beginning of the afternoon." Clint said.