I made it to the hall slowly walking there still not seeing anyone. This is getting out of hand.

After minutes of silence I speak up. "I know someone is there. You're dealing yourself with a cop so show yourself." A cop that has a statue in his hand.

They don't reply back, I slowly go into the room they were in. They quickly rush out of the room shutting the door behind them.

For fuck sakes I can't see shit and it closes the door as well.

Putting my phone light on the door opening it looking around I hear a growl coming from the living room. My heart beat went up not knowing if I was gonna survive this one like last time.

Daddy loves you kids some much remember that.

I yell loudly going into the room. "Fucking show yourself bastard!"

The thunder goes on again with a huge light reliving the guy in front of me.

It was the homeless guy in the news...

"I see you recognized me, little boy." He laughs like those evil villains in the Disney movies.

I gotta stop watching Disney movies with the twins.

"I-I-I'm not scared of you." But my stuttering gets the best of me.

"Why the stuttering?" He picks up a knife coming my way.

"How did you even get in?" I ask, as I step back a little.

"You should learn to lock your doors." Damn it, I knew it.

He yells loudly pinning me against the wall going to stab me with the knife but I dodge him hitting him where the sun shines.

He screams loudly falling into the ground. I take this opportunity to run and find a hiding place to think of something.

I hide behind the couch. Another thunder goes on the sound of rain comes to my ear.

I decided to call Jason. Because I'm worthless as it is. When I went to look for my phone, I saw my phone sliding down on the ground with a broken screen.

Rip my phone, you'll be missed.

Then I thought to call from the telephone, then I remembered Jason's dumbass didn't pay for it.

See how my plans get better and better?

"You live here alone? I really need a home so let's get this over with already." My heart sinks thinking about the twins. They seriously deserve a brave father.

I had enough of my pussy self. I pick the statue again throwing at the guy's way.

"You. Fucking. Missed." He laughed loudly. I could smell his bad breath from here something like garlic. Don't get me started with the way he looked the long white beard with the crappy hat he had on what looked like a hundred years old.

"Then I'll throw till I get you dead!" I throw a glass wine at his face knowing Jason will eat the shit out me because it was his favorite.

"You really have a bad throwing arm, let me show you the right way." He throws the glasses of the whine that was smashed my way making me jump to another side. How can not his hands bleed? They're really sharp as hell.

Lucky none of the glasses hit me. And the asshole says I have a bad aim.

"Maybe this gun will spice everything up, huh? What do you think?" He growls shooting a fire on the window making the glass broke into a millions of pieces I quickly get back with my legs not wanting to be near it.

"Fuck! Is this what you do? Only hide yourself? You're so pathetic!" I frown to myself. I show my self to him with all the bravery I've got left in me.

But then something suddenly hits me. I quickly go back down crawling to him. It was really dark so he couldn't really see me under him I punch his stomach hard throwing him on the ground. The thunder goes again showing me perfectly to him. I snatch the gun from his hand.

I just wanted to shoot his head but I don't have that heart in me. As I was about to do it he kicks his smelly shoes at my face making the gun fall from my hands to the ground.

"Fucking, bitch!" He goes to my neck wrapping his arm around, choking me. I played like I was out of breath and dead, I mean he's just a street guy, he let's me go as I fall on the ground. I see him looking for the gun in this darkness. I looked around a little seeing we're in the kitchen. The kitchen wall was white so it gave away to show a little. I slowly get up getting a knife where the spoon and forks are.

"Stupid gun!" The guy growls feeling hopeless.

I pick the knife up going to stab him, I went to living room which where he was but I couldn't spot him anywhere.

"You think I'm that dumb? I've seen a thousand of you." He yells making me almost drop my knife.

"Like I said, I'm not afraid screw you!" I yell back at him.

"THEN FUCKING SHOW ME!" He yells at top of his lungs, I hear the twins both crying loudly from upstairs.

"You have kids in here? Another weak spot I see." He teases making his way to the stairs.

"NO! NO!" I shout running towards him with the knife in my hand the thunder light goes on clearing a light for me to see him not so high up. I run up the stairs going to stab him but he holds my hands not letting me finish my job. With all my strength I push him down the stairs as he falls on a step but holding himself.

I take the knife swinging it to the right and left missing him again and again. "You're so weak!" He laughs making my blood boil. I take a deep breath trying to concentrate, blocking the cries coming from up stairs. I stab him in his arm making him scream loudly rolling down the stairs. I thought he was dead but his growling says something else.

I make my way downstairs turning on the light seeing he's wearing a mask on because it was a little down not making any sense at all his beard even fell off. He whimpers holding his arm. I'm surprised how he survived the fall from there. I take no time taking off the mask making me really shocked what I saw next with my eyes.

"J-Jason?"

-------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! I SHOCKED EVERYONE DIDNT I??????DONT KILL ME YET YOULL NEED ME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ☺☺☺☺😊

35 votes for the next chapter.
-Nazanin 💜