~Chapter 14~

Mairin's POV:
After everyone left, I got out of the bed and walked towards the door.

I looked around. Everywhere I looked was a hallway! Left to right..just a white hallway.

Gosh Dang! Now how am I supposed to get out?

"Mairin?" "Is that you?!"

Alain's POV:
So it was true. Mal was dead.

I laid on my bed, crying. I couldn't help it. The tears kept coming down and down. Soon, my face was wet with tears and my face stung.

IF ONLY I DIDNT YELL AT HER! IF ONLY WENT ALONE! IF ONLY—

My thoughts were innturreped by my maid. "Master, you have a visitor" She said. I sighed "Send her in, Frida"

Frida moved to the side and someone walked in. It was Mairin!

"Mairin! How'd you get here?!" I raced over to her. "I'll leave you two alone" Frida smiled, and walked off.

"Well, I saw Sawyer and Tiny and I told them I had to see you and I knew you were gonna be here, so they led me here" Mairin explained.

I nodded. "Why did you need to see me?"

She blushed, very easy to see.

Mairin's POV:
I blushed.

"Well..uhhhhh–y-you see, y-you ran out of t-the room. A-And I was w-worried s-so I w-wanted to f-find you and tell you that e-everything is gonna b-be okay" I blushed.

He sighed "No it's not, Mal is dead and she was very close! And my brother died from a murder!!" He started to cry.

That's right! 10 years ago....Prince Ash Jackson was murdered at the age of 4 but no one knows who murdered him.

"I know how you feel." I finally said. He looked up.

I put my hand on his. "My mother died when I was 7 and it was Me, my brother, and my father who were left" A tear slid down my cheek. "How?!" Alain asked, worriedly. "A fire." I said.

"Then when I was 10, my father married Grace. We were kinda happy until my father went to the market and was never seen again....he was murdered" Another tear slid down my cheek.

"Grace started to abuse me a month after my Father's funeral...and-well–she stopped..after I met you" I added.

Alain nodded, mournfully.

"So I know how you feel" I said.

"Guess you do" he forced a smile.

I nodded and smiled.

"So can I ask you a question, Mairin?" Alain said. "S-Sure!" I blushed, but I don't know why.

"Do you care about me?" He asked.

I nodded. Of course I care Alain!

"Do you love me?" He asked again.

I blushed.

What should I do? Confess??!

:3 Well...I think the next chapter will be the last chapter—or the second to last chapter. But all I know is that the story is coming to a close 😢😢

So—I'll try to write soon ;)