Bardock x Tsundere Reader

"This is just terrific." You thought to your self. You were walking around town late at night because your parents being assholes left with out telling you and forgot to unlock the door or leave a key for you. You sat under a big cherry blossom tree in the park. You hugged your knees to your chest put your head on them looking out into the lake. "Why are you out here all alone?" You heard a strange but familiar voice. You said nothing and continue to to stare at the lake with the moon shining on it. "(Y/n)?" The voice asked. "How do you know my name?" You asked without turning around. "It's Bardock." He said. Your face got a little red you had met Bardock one of the nights your parents were out and you were locked out usually every time your parents would do that you would hang out with him. "Let me guess you're locked out again." He laughed a little. "Yeah." You said. He sat next to you. He started laughing. "What's so funny?" You asked. "Nothing except when the moonlight hits you, you look really pretty." He smiled. "I-I'm not pretty you you Baka!" You shrieked. "Yeah you are." He persisted. You face turned red. "Not I'm not." You pouted. "Your also adorable when you do that." He chuckled. You didn't say anything you just laid down to look at the night sky. Not to long after you did that Bardock laid down next to. You two pointed out constellations and laughed about some of the funny ones. You looked over at Bardock and he crashed his lips into yours before you could say anything. He pulled back and smiled "I love you (y/n)." "I love you too." You cheered.