4

~Stella's POV~

I was currently driving to the airport to pick up Victoria. I just realized that I was still wearing her shirt, I hope she doesn't get mad. Though Ihad changed into jeans, I forgot about the green Fall Out Boy shirt. I pulled up to the pick up line and called VIc.

"Hey! I'm here. I'm in Jack's car considering mine had no gas." I said into the phone.

"What does his car look like again?" Victoria laughed.

"Blue with an All TIme Low and guitar sticker on the back." I had to look behind me at the people coming out of the doors.

"I see you! You won't believe who I met today!" Victoria ran across the walkway to my ( or Jacks, I should say) car.

I got out of the car, hanging up and leaving my phone behind to help Victoria load her suitcase into the trunk. We both walked back to our seats before Victoria blurted out,

"I know who Tay's mystery boy is!" Vic seemed so excited.

"Who is it?!" Tay had been dating this guy for a few months and she hasn't told anyone, not even her best friend who he was.

"His name is Austin and he's really sweet and funny. He's also a massive fanboy, might I add." She said pulling up a picture on her phone of him with a grumpy man behind me. Knowing Victoria, they talked the whole flight and the poor man got no sleep at all.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What did you do to the poor old man in the row next to you?" I aked

"Austin yelled because he was confused as to how I met all the bands I have met. He literally yelled, 'HOW DID YOU- UGHH' and everyone on the plane heard. He was sleeping. For once it was not my fault okay!" We both burst out laughing.

"I gotta get out of here. We're holding up the line." I laughed pulling out of the pick up lane.

The whole ride to the apartment was extremely fun. I'm surprised we didn't crash!

"Okay, so do you want me to come in?" I asked, pulling up to the apartment building.

"Uh, yeah I have an idea." Victoria was obviously extremely excited.

"Oh yeah! I forgot, I'm still wearing your shirt!" I said, pointing to the shirt I was wearing.

Victoria laughed but I can tell she secretly didn't like it.

"Sorry. I forgot to change into one of my shirts this morning. But, I do have your sweatpants." I smiled, handing them to her.

"Here's my plan." Victoria began to tell me all about her secret plan.

A/N: sorry boring filler chapter. I don't like how it turned out.

I couldn't find a song to title it. There might be a few like this in here (no title)