2- I Love You

~Alex's POV~

"Alex, you have some serious explaining to do"

" I uh needed comfort. My mom figured out a few weeks ago she had terminal cancer." I tried not to cry. Not again.

"What? And why did you call my sister? you know she has that problem." Jack used emphasis on problem.

"Vic is visiting her parents again. I forgot completely about it Jack, I'm sorry"

" Alex! I had just gotten her to take her medicine and you wake her up!" Great, he's mad again.

"I said I was sorry Jack! Let it go! She seemed to sleep fine." I explained. You see, Stella has a sleep disorder so she barely ever sleeps, and if she does it's for only a few hours. She knows that she has a problem, but hates taking her medicine for it.

"It's fine. Just make sure to send her home in one piece okay? I have to go bye." I was barely able to say bye before he hung up.

I fell back on the sofa, groaning. I can't stop thinking about my mom. It's terminal so there's no chance of survival. All I know now is that I need to fly to Baltimore and see her.

"Alex?" I heard Stella call. I walked upstairs to the bathroom.

"Do you have any clothes? I don't exactly want to wear what I was wearing last night." she looked down at the floor at the awkwarness.

"Yeah! Uh, you and Victoria are the same size right?" I asked, starting towards our room.

"I think so."

I walked into the room towards Vic's dresser. I quickly grabbed some sweats and one of her big t shirts. Before I gave Stella the clothes I called Victoria.

Victoria: "Hello?"

Alex: "Hey babe! Stella came over last night. I'll tell you why later. Long story. Anyway, can she borrow some of your clothes?"

Victoria: "Of course! But you owe me an explanation, Gaskarth."

Alex: "love you bye!"

Victoria: "You too bye."

-End-

I walked into the hallway and gave the clothes to Stella.

"Thanks. Is she okay with this?" Stella closed the door to change.

"Yeah I called."

-----------LATER-----------

I walked into our apartment.

"Stella!" Jack ran over and engulfed me in a hug.

Yet again, what's with the hugs the second I walk through the door.

"God, you and Alex are twins I swear. He did the same exact thing." I walked over to the sofa and set down my purse.

"How did you sleep?" Jack asked with worried eyes.

"Jack please." I begged. I hated talking about my disorder.

"Stella this is serious! Did you sleep?"

"Yes I did! If I hadn't you wouldn't have been so worried. If I didn't sleep then I would have gotten home last night." I grabbed my purse again walking to my room.

I decided now would be a good time to brush my hair and dry it.

Jack knocked at my door. I sighed,walking over and opening it.

"I'm sorry, I just worry about you Stella." Jack looked sad.

I hugged him, more like he engulfed me considering how small I am compared to him.

"It's okay big brother. I love you"

"I love you too."

A/N: Sorry, short chapter!

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO LIBRARY

Title: Any love song ever, like seriously