Insanity - 2P!England's Ending

"Poppet? What are you doing to poor Flavio?" you heard Ollie ask.

"He's bad!", you answer cheerily, happy that YOUR Ollie was there to set Flavio straight.  The fire that was in your eyes only seconds before died quickly when seeing Ollie in all of his pink and blue neon brightness.

Flavio started stuttering, "I-i-i swear Oliver!  I d-d-didn't do anything to her!"

"Did you kidnap her Flavio?", Ollie said angrily, a dark aura starting to form around him.  You blushed, he was doing this because of you!!

"Y-y-yes sir", Flavio stuttered nervously.

"I would called that doing something to her, wouldn't it be doing something to her Flavio?!", he said, the dark aura growing bigger.

"Yes, I am so very sorry, Mr. Kirkland!", Flavio said.

"Fine. But this is your warning Flavio Vargas!! Is she injured?", Ollie asked menacingly.

"No sir," Flavio said.

"I'll let it slide this time Flavio, this is your last warning!!", Ollie exclaimed.

"Bye bye!", you called out sweetly as Ollie pulled you towards the door.  Flavio stared at you in wonder, as he gently caressed his sore, red neck.  Ollie led you back to the house, which was actually only next door.  Before you knocked on the door to be let in, Ollie gently turned you around.

"______, I need to tell you something.", he said tenderly.

"Heehee! What's on your mind, Ollie?", you said with a giggle, and you gently ran your fingers through his soft, pinkish, strawberry blonde locks.

Ollie blushed and blurted out, "I really fancy you _____!"

You blushed and said, "As in you love me?"

"Yeah," Ollie murmured quietly.

"I though you wouldn't feel the same way about me," you said excitedly and glomped him, "oh Ollie!!"  You kissed the tip of his nose delicately, and giggled when he blushed.  The door opened and Lutz peered out, not noticing you two on the ground at first.

"Wer ist es?!", he barked out in German, but then realized who the big pile of bright clothing on the ground was.

"Oh...........", Lutz said and facepalmed as you giggled.

Lutz let you in the door and you and Ollie were greeted with a chorus of smiles and a few "Good Job Oliver!"'s.  After everyone was done talking at the same time, you kissed him on the lips and everyone stared in shock.  The first one to speak was Al.

"Awwwww, Oliver got to ______ first!!"

Everyone laughed at Al's dejected expression and you and your sweet cupcake Ollie lived murderously ever after!

~The End~

A/N - I OWN NOTHING BUT THE PLOT!!