Harry grabbed Draco's hands and intertwined their fingers before kissing his way from the blonde's jaw to his navel, pausing only to nip and suck at the boy's nipples. He placed kisses down the light blonde path of hair that led to Draco's prick.

Harry released Draco's hands and allowed his own to rest on the Slytherin's hips as he eased the boys cock into his mouth slowly, gagging a bit when it hit the back of his throat. It didn't take long for him to pull back and try to relax his throat a little more. He began to bob his head slowly, allowing his tongue to slip out every now and again while slurping and humming contently.

"Mmm-fuck Harry!" Draco moaned and bucked his hips upwards, forcing Harry to hold him down harder and grip him tighter as he continued to bob up and down, looking up to catch whatever reaction he could. "You look so good with me in your mouth, Potter."

As Harry worked on the front Draco moved his knees back a bit to create easier access all around before he slipped his arm beneath his leg and muttered a wandless lubrication spell and eased a finger into his tight hole. Harry let Draco fall from his mouth and then removed his own boxers before returning to his prior position, but this time jerking himself off as well. Harry forced Draco's hand away, muttering the lubricant spell and inserting his own finger in it's place.

He moved his head upwards and kissed Draco full on the mouth while stroking the blonde's stiff rod. Slowly he adds a second finger, scissoring it for a few moments before he forces a third, twisting and pumping. He watches as he turns to putty beneath him, gasping and muttering incoherent lines.

"You are so gorgeous," Harry says taking a moment to sit back and admire him, still pumping his fingers and tugging at the pale boy's length.

"Oh Salazar, Harry, I n-need you!"Draco allowed the words to tumble out of his mouth, because he knew they were true. He pulled himself up onto his elbows before saying the lubrication spell yet again and running his hand down Harry's length. The brunette sucked in a breath and shuttered before removing his fingers.

The blonde positioned Harry at his opening and allowed him to ease in slowly up to the hilt. He sat for a moment allowing himself to adjust. The Dark Lord had tried to break him and his spirit. While Harry waited for him. The brunette ran his fingers through blonde locks and kissed anywhere he could reach on Draco's face, before capturing his lips again.

"You can move now," Malfoy's voice was barely a whisper as Harry slowly pulled out and then back in creating a slow rhythm.

"Merlin, Draco. You feel so wonderful and...mmmf...tight."

"Faster, Harry, faster! O-oh I've missed you so much." Harry obeyed and pounded into him faster and deeper. He snapped his hips and did something to Draco that made him howl and grab him by the neck pulling him down for another passionate kiss.

Their tongues danced and twirled around each other as Harry continued to pound into the blonde. Draco had started to move to meet Harry's thrusts. Soon the pleasure was drowning out everything.

"I'm s-so close Harry. I'm gon- Oh fuck." As Draco howled his approval his hole tightened around Harry.

"Me too, Dray..."

They both gasped as they saw stars. Draco released, covering both his and Harry's abdomens, while Harry shot himself deep inside of Draco hissing his feelings of appreciation. He pulled out and fell somewhat unceremoniously onto Draco before he was pushed over to the side of the bed. They both mustered up enough energy to cast a quick scourgify and other cleaning spells. Harry accio-ed his pajama bottoms and shimmied into them while Draco slid on his own, before gathering the blonde into his arms and sliding him into the bed.