★His Candy Dream★~ One Shot

"Are you sure bout this."  I asked my friend for the third time.  "Positive, You will have him screaming your name and begging for more."  She hands me the candy and just laughs.  I smile to myself and think well this is gonna be really fun or a huge disaster!

I meet up with my boyfriend later on that evening.  I tell him that we're going to try something new so just go with it, but tell me if it is too much for him.  It's nothing extreme just different and I really hope he wont stop me.  I mean the sex is good, but I like different things.  I'm just not the between the sheets type. Hell, I will try anything once.  You never know until you do it if you really like it or not.  

After dinner we head to the leaving room for a movie.  I couldn't tell you what he put on because all I could think about was how turned on I was just about what I was going to do to him.  He sits down and I cuddle to his side running my hand up and down his thigh drawing random patterns.  I inch higher when he starts breathing a little faster.  Soon I can tell he is really excited just waiting for me to continue.  

I run my hands over his bulge and squeeze.  I throw a leg over him and thrust my hips up rubbing his stiffy.  He moans and groans at the same time making me wet.  I love that sound coming from him as much as I love him.  

Quickly I grab his shirt and snatch it off of him and remove my own.  I run my fingers through his short black hair and I can see the lust and love in his eyes shinning through those honey pools.  I swear I would melt into a puddle if I could from the intensity.  He connects his lips to mine.  It's slow and sensual.  Tilting my head I deepened the kiss but shortly pull away to lick and nibble down his stabled jaw.  I poke out my tongue to swirl around the base of his neck and bite quick and hard leaving a love bite.  I know he loves that, he wants the world to know he is taken.

Pinching his left nipple between my thumb and finger, I nip the other and suck lightly then lick around and pull back blowing on it causing it to stiffen.  I then lick down his stomach undoing his jeans in the process.  I spring his shaft from its confinement and pull his pants all the way off.  I tell him to close his eyes and silently hopes he like this as much as I want to try it.  I pull myself up and sit on his naked lap rotating my hips from side to side while I pull the candy out of my pocket.  

I tell him to keep his eyes closed and enjoy it.  He takes hold of my hips and controls my movements while I open the candy and put some in my mouth.  He asked what I was doing so I leaned in moving a little bit to the tip of my tongue and licked his lips to let him taste.  

He laughs.  Says nothing just laughs making me giggle.  I'm sure he just figured out what I'm about to do.  I stand in front of him and take another second to let the candy dissolve in my mouth.  I remember my friend saying don't forget to only use a little bit or it will hurt.  Keeping this in mind I bend over take hold of his thick manhood and slowly close my popping mouth around it.  I look at him waiting to gage his reaction, popping his eyes open looking down at me he squirms around grabs hold of the couch repeating oh my god, oh my god.  I take this as a good sign and start sucking.  Taking him in more and more, he starts thrusting his hips swearing like a sailor.  I wrap my hand around the base of his shaft and sac rubbing small circles with my thumb on the area right behind his sac.  I start bobbing my head quicker when I feel him tighten.  Without warning he grabs my hair pulls me up snatches my pants and thong down to my knees.  Twists me around sits me in his lap and skillfully enters me in one swift movement.  

Holding my hips he thrusts up solid, hard and fast while rubbing my clit and biting the back of my neck.  I just hold on to his thighs and let him bounce me how he likes it.  I feel my stomach tighten and my walls start to grip around him.  Soon we're both yelling out in bliss.

I fall back in to his heaving sweat soaked body and smile as all he can breathlessly say is I love pop rocks!

 ~~Comment && tell me what you think!! ~~ So 20 votes... Not a demand just a goal!!~~

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONE SHOT & SHORT STORY :))