Chapter 12- Bad Dreams & Secrets

I just want to thank everyone for reading/ commenting/voting on this story. It realy means so much to me, it pushes me to keep writing♥♥

******************************************

Keyanna POV

The next morning, I woke up early to make sure that Kimberly and I could get out of the house. I didn't know if Huey was actually going to try to stop me from taking Kimberly with me, but I didn't want to risk it. I looked over at Kimberly and when I saw that she was still sleep, I  looked around for my phone. I was frantically searching, but I couldn't find it. I figured that I must've left it on the couch last night, so I got up to go look for it. I opened the door and made my way to the living room. I walked over to the couch and saw my phone in the crack between the cushions.

As soon as I grabbed it I turned around to go back into the room, but I froze in my tracks. Huey was standing in front of me in nothing but basketball shorts and socks. I noticed that he had tattoos all over his chest. One tattoo in particular had caught my eye. It was of a diamond with 3 small dots going across. There were some small letters under it, but I was too far away to see them clearly. I had seen the tattoo on someone else but I couldn't remember who. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw Huey walking closer to me.

I looked up at him as he walked closer to me. He stopped a few inches away from me. I attempted to move back, but I was already against the couch. I was overcome with fear as I waited to see what his next move would be.

"Why you up so early?" he asked, finally looking me in the eyes.

"I had to get my phone,"  I quickly responded.

He chuckled before saying," So you're telling me that you woke up just to get a phone".

I simply nodded my head. I was too scared that I was going to say the wrong thing.

"You dont have to lie to me, I know you were going to try to leave with Kim before I got up," Huey slowly responded.

"I'm not leaving her here, I don't care what my mom said," I said quietly.

"I never said you had to. There's a way you can get what you want, and I can get what I want," he replied, while closing the small gap between us.

To say that I was scared would be an understatement. I was absolutly terrified. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he was talking about. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I looked around for any way that I could get around him. I couldn't think of anything to do so I put my hands up in an effort to push him away. That was a bad idea. He grabbed my hands and within a matter of seconds he had me pinned on the couch. He used one hand to hold my wrists over my head while his other hand roamed under my tank top.

"Please don't do this," I begged. The tears began to rapidly fall from my face.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise to make you feel real good," he said before he began to kiss my neck.

I didn't yell for help because 1, I didn't want to wake up Kimberly, and 2, I knew nobody would be able to help me. I pushed and tried my hardest to break free. I even tried kicking at him. I was determined to get away from him.

"Don't fight me baby girl," he said as his grip tightened on my wrists and he used his free hand to pull down my shorts.

I stopped trying to fight back. I saw that I didn't stand a chance. I had never felt so weak and defenseless in my life. The tears continued to fall, but  I just closed my eyes and braced myself for the unbearable pain that I knew was coming.