DADDY (SMUT)

Sorry I know you guys want to read already and don't want dumb shit like this get in your way but THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SMUT SO BE GENTLE 😂😂😂😂

Your P. O. V
it was about 10:30 in the morning and I roll over and the glare of the bright sun made me cover my eyes I got up slowly and walk to the bathroom and I hear the shower running and I walk up to the shower curtain to and open it a little and I see G and I smiled and whispered "good morning baby" he replied with a smile "good morning baby girl" he ruffled my hair and said "how did you sleep" I replied back "good" and I started getting undressed and hop in the shower as I pull him close to me for a kiss it turns into a big hot steamy make out session but he stops me and says "don't you think it's a little bit early for this" I roll my eyes and pout " of course not baby " he laughs and shoved his lips into mine and he moves down to my neck I slip out a little moan as he starts rubbing my nipple I can feel his man hood on my thigh I grab it and he looks into my eyes and he says "I got this babe" he picks me up and shoves his man hood into me I feel it in my stomach I moan loudly as he starts to pick up the pace I grab his shoulders for balance and he moans softly and says "who's your daddy " I laugh and say "G is" he replys and says " say it loud baby" I scream and say " G is my daddy" he says "oh fuck baby i am going to cum" i can feel the water getting colder by the minute and G speeding up and I feel my core starting to tighten up and I lose control and say "shit baby" and he moans loudly in my ear making shivers go down my spine as you both have your moments he slows down and the storks are getting slopper and slopper i place my head in he neck to catch your breath and he says while catching his breath "Fuck baby girl you're so amazing" and you both get out of the shower.

WTF DID I JUST WRITE THIS IS TRASH LMAO IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THE STORY 😂😂😂 I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!