CHAPTER 2

I do not own D-gray man. only the cacters, ive made,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

thanks for reading and staying with me as far as you have! im really thankfull! >3 im getting entusiastic about making it!, cant waite to countinue! ive got a pleasent surprise for you all! >3 hehehe *evil smile*( there is more added to the last chapter, cuz i didnt relize that i could make another chapter, so if you havent cheked it out please do! <3)

I WAS ANNOYED, everyone was arguing about the new mission, the one to Hawaii, i did'nt care, it was just a mission to collect innocence! All i wanted right now was some food and peace and quiet!  it was'nt like them to argue over a mission, usually comoie was the one who gave us mission's i sighed in exasperation, Kanda glanced at me.I could tell it was annoying him to.I got so tired of it, that i slammed my closed fist onto the table, and yelled,"SHUT UP!" I picked up my tray, and put it away, before exiting the room, with them looking at me bewildered, i passed comoie on the way out, He grabbed my arm, "what's going on?" he asked,"there all arguing about a mission," i muttered, still ticked off."the only one who has not annoyed me is kanda" i muttered,"well i need to see you and kanda latter." he said. i nodded and continued on my way.i felt a hand on my wrist, startling me, i turned to see kanda,"ya?" i asked," you okay?" he asked. i nodded,"by the way, comoie needs to see us latter." i said. he nodded,and slid his hand up my arm.it made goose bumps appear under  my sleeve, i looked up into his dark eyes."what do you think he need's us for?" i asked. he shook his head," i don't know." he said. i nodded,i sighed," i shouldn't have yelled, i got ticked off." i said," well, they were getting on my nerves, and i was about to yell at them, but you got them to shut up, there for, i give you thumbs up." he said chuckled. and we walked down the hall together.we were silent, but it was a peaceful silence,  we came to comoies office and step ed in, he was at his desk, and he had on his usual white clothing and hat, with his purple eyes and hair." i need you two to go on a mission for me, one to paris." he said. i looke at him kinda funny," you want me and kanda to go to the 'city of love'?" i asked astonished. comoe nodded, kanda stayed silent, and i wondered if he had any ulterior motives.

       we were sent the next morning, and had to board a plain, i carried my carry on bag, which was light, and my sword which was strapped to my waist." you travel light." kanda commented. I shrugged," always have, its a habit." i said. he nodded, and i glanced at the weather forecast, and frowned, "there's gonna be a storm," i commented. Kanda looked to where i pointed,"hope everything goes all right." he said. i nodded in agreement. But what he did'nt know was that i was afraid of lightning,we boarded the plain, we had seats right next to each other,and took our seats after putting our bag's away.i looked out the window, as we started to move, the take off was smooth, and had no problems. about an hour into the boring ride i heard the first sine of a lightning storm, and flinched. Kanda did'nt notice, which i was thankfully for,i sighed,and avoided looking outside.i flinched when the lightning flashed again, and the thunder sounded, kanda looked at me,"whats wrong?" he asked. I blushed. the lightning sounded again, making me flinch. he chuckled, and i frowned. The thunder sounded again, i squeaked this time. He grabbed my hand, and twinned his fingers threw mine.i blushed lightly.and layed my head on his shoulder the lightening flashed again, and i flinched," just don't think about it," he said, i closed my eyes, and fell into a deep sleep, listening to his heart beat.