AAAHHHHHHH

I'm sorry but this is not a chapter but have any of you guys heard about them clowns going round place. Well all today at school people say they are in the town I live in but I didn't believe them. Well every Friday I go to this youth group we were just sitting down leaning against the short wall when one of my friends looks over and sees a man walking down the street with a clown mask so we just hide behind the wall. also all day people have be saying they are going clown hunting and some people around my age ( 12 to 13) actually we walking round the streets looking for them. Also the place every one says there hiding is where I walk to school and about 3\4 of the school walks down so about 750 kids walk to school down there.

Also all the tests I'm getting right now I'm starting my English mocks  on Monday and I'm having a test a least 4 times a week WE HAVE ONLY BEEN BACK FOR 3 WEEKS.
I know I like school but they are pressuring the year nines the most because are school got the worst results in Suffolk that was the year 11s not us.

I just need to say this even so most of you don't read these but this is why I'm not updating my books to often

( this is going in all  of my books)