why does this day have to end?

~ HI DON'T  PLAY SONG YET

Aphmau POV

we got back to are place, the others went to get there stuff so it was only me and shelbs. 

Shelby-"so Jess how are you and jin?"

Jess-"good we have a date tomorrow. I'm just worried if the others will catch on or not."

Shelby- "Don't they will catch on. "

Jess- " you think so?"

Shelby-" I know so. And why are you so negative? your boy already knows.  " 

Jess- " Jin was always the smart one out of the boys.  And Ross i don't understand "

Shelby-" Hey, but you were also the smartest girl so you two were perfect for each other." At this statement i felt my face heat up and i could tell Shelby noticed  as she started laughing.soon  there was a knock at the door and she went to go get it .soon came in all the boys 

Adam- " Hey, pearl."

Jess-" Hey do you mind if me and meg take Ross to quickly talk to him?"

max- " sure."

so me and shelbs drags Ross into my recording room as it was closer and sound proof. As soon as we get in there he hugs us.

Ross-" Okay, you better explain why you left us."

Shelby-" ugh, here we go again."

they explain you all know what the story is and they say that they are still all cousins.

Ross-" wow, I'm related to mermaids."

Jess-" And i'm related to a sloth."

Ross- "Hey"

Shelby -" Ross you didn't tell anyone right?"

Ross -"no i knew there was a reason why you could not tell us so i didn't."

Jess- " How did you know it was us anyway." 

Ross- " Even though your eyes have changed color( Jess has green eyes instead of hazel, and Shelby has green instead of brown.) there is still the same look it your eyes that i could never forget."

Jess- " we should go back to the others. "

we went down stairs and played some games like truth or dare and watched some movies. Then the boys went to get there pajamas on and so did the girls.

 Then the boys went to get there pajamas on and so did the girls

Ignore Alesa while i was making this i forgot i never added her

Cory's POV ( while in the spare room

 we are all taking turns getting changed in the bathroom and right now its barneys turn

Adam- "Hey, i saw that you two have been getting quiet close to pearl and Megan."