Chapter Zero

PROLOGUE

The blonde rubbed her head, wincing as pain radiated from where she ran into something. "Ow..." She droned, before peeking an eyes open upwards at the boy she had ran into.

"G−Gomen." She said, scratching the back of her neck nervously. She hadn't meant to bump into the Uchiha, but she was in a hurry and he was just so happened to be in the way.

Instead of receiving a forgiveness glance she was met with another snotty remark from the boy, "Tch. Watch where you're going next time."

Anger bubbled up inside the blonde before she rose to her feet. "I told you to move out the way! Didn't you hear me shouting?! Everyone else did!"

It was true. Anyone in a ten-mile radius could hear her yell, so why hadn't the Uchiha? She assumed he was too deep in his thought to recognize reality.

"Hn." He huffed out.

"Ugh!" She said before clenching her fist with a tight grip.

Her next move shocked everyone in sight. Her fist landed onto the Uchiha's head, bringing him down to meet with nature's floor. He received a mouth full of dirt and rocks thanks to her, placing a disgusting taste on his tastebuds. Also he had an aching pain in his head.

"Why don't you learn some manners, asshole!" She yelled.

He turned to her, spitting out the dirt only to watch her stomp away, grumbling something about people thinking they are always higher than everyone else, leaving the Uchiha in his own thoughts.

"D−Did that just happen?" He thought as he watched her stomp away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello readers,

Author-chan speaking. Anyway, I'd like to clear up somethings in the story. This is a femnaruto fanfic (hence the name of the book; the blonde with pigtails. I mean come on..) And yes, this is a sasunaru fanfic.

Now, personally, I am a proud naruhina and sasusaku shipper. I'm not really too fond of sasunaru, I see them as more of a close friend relationship. But I figured that if one of them where a girl it would be easier for them to be together. So yeah.

By the way, the story line starts off as twelve year olds but I'm telling you it gets better as it progresses.

Also this book may or may not end in a happy ending. I'm just letting you guys get prepared because I honestly don't care if you hate me at the end of the book and I'm crazy as hell. Lmfao.