The birthday bash

Start from the beginning

"Hey man whats up?" I asked him trying to keep my voice from trembling

"My father wants to see us." he said walking away. Again he didn't look at me, i walked in my room and throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. i walked to the alphas office. Jack had turned the alpha position down saying he wasn't fit to be alpha after what he had done to his sister. Those few mistakes with her had changed all our lives. i walked in to the alphas office and saw him sitting behind his desk. he looked up as i walked in and glared he had never forgiven me. i had never forgiven me.

" as you boys know we are having a problem with a very large pack of rogues in the area and need help to resolve it. because of the size of the pack of rogues most packs are unwilling to help us but alpha mark is willing to send some people over .he wants me to send you to over and discuss the arrangements. I want you two to leave right away and convince him to help us. your plane leaves in two hours." he said looking down at his paper work again

" do you think Jade will come home to help us?" asked Jack with hope in his eyes.

" I don't know Jack. Alpha mark has promised to try to convince her but there is no guaranties." he said sadly to his son. Jack smiled i was taken back. he hadn't done that in two years.

"But at least i can see her if shes in the meeting. i can finally tell her how sorry i am." Jack said doing a little dance. i smiled i would also be able to see her. as we walked out of his office i told jack i would be right back and ran up stairs and to my bed room. i grabbed her birthday cards and presents from the last three birthdays i throw them into a small carry on bag and put on my best clothes. i walked back down stairs, and jack had also put his best clothes on. he trying to make a good impression for  his baby sister. We jumped into his car, the same one his sister had stolen that dreadful day. he also used her phone now not that he had broke his. he told me once when he was drunk he used it to feel close to her. it was the last thing she touched and now he held something of hers every day. we sped to the air port and put on 3oh!3 starstruck. i wondered what Jade was listening right now. we arrived at the airport in no time. we checked in and walked through security. that took for every. we had an hour before our flight so i walked into a near by gift shop looking for something for Jade. i found a bracelet with beautiful green in laid jade that matched the color of her eyes. i also saw a book labeled 'how to win the girl of your dreams.' i purchased both and as i paid i pulled out the picture i had of her in my wallet it had been take two weeks before that horrible day and i smiled at how happy she look.  we boarded the private jet for the five hour flight. i opened my new book and started to read. Jack saw the title and started to laugh.

"You think that book will help you man." he said laughing

"I dint care. every little bit helps." i shrugged "i have to win her back. i cant live with out her. every day i think about that day and i kick myself. i was so mean to her. i'm willing to try anything. i have to win her back Jack." i told him with a sad smile. i started to read the book as the plane taxed the runway.

I had just finished the book as the pilot came over the intercom and told us that we would be landing soon, i was starting to get fidgety. I couldn't wait to see her. the plane landed and we made our way through the airport and went to the rental car agency and purchased an nice SUV. We climbed into the passenger seat as i didn't know the way to alpha marks pack house. I was getting very nerves it was seven o'clock and it was an hour to the pack house. i sat fidgeting as jack drove off towards the pack house.

"I know were not friends any more Jack but i wanted to say how i am sorry for what i did to Jade. i have been kicking myself from that day since." i told him looking out the window

"Its not that i hate you Zach. i hated myself for teasing her. i should have protected her and i just caused her more pain. i just couldn't be with you because i knew you were her mate and i just couldn't stand to see you so sad because i knew that she was probably the same way. it was like i saw her through you and i just couldn't stand it." Jack told me " i just cant wait to see her. i hear she is so different now. its been so long." he said with a touch of longing "i just cant wait to tell her how stupid i was and how sorry i am." He went on to say