The birthday bash

Start from the beginning

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT." yelled Troy. he was a tall twenty two year old black man with blue eyes. he considered each other like brother and sister. when i first got here he walked me through the school glaring at every one making sure they knew not to mess with his little sister. I just laughed harder and dropped the air horn.  

"JADE. I'M GOING TO GET YOU. YOU LITTLE SHIT."  He started screaming and i got up off the floor and hauled ass through the kitchen. i passed the alpha mark as he just laughed in his chair. running through the back door and passed the pool. i could hear thundering foot steps right behind me and looked over my shoulder. I saw all seven of my brothers chasing me. oh shit i was in trouble. I ran as fast as i could if i could make it to the woods then i was safe. But they were gaining on me. i didn't think i was going to make it. oh on. my plan had back fired as one of the boys grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the ground. i saw mack a short husky looking man with gray eyes and black hair grab on of my legs. Steven a tall Blondie with silver black eyes grabbed one of my arms. i tried to get away and failed and just started laughing at there angry expressions. troy grabbed my other arm then bobby took my last leg. he was a line backer type of a man. he had a body like a brick wall and a glare to match. Logan, Nathan, and Ken didn't have limbs to grab but they match back to the house. I was laugh so hard i didn't realize we had arrived at the pool until i was in the air and hit the water. i stayed under the water for a minute when i surface the boys were smiling

" can you at least help me out. "i said with a pouting lip. I reached my hands up to the closest of the boys. Ken and Mack reached for one of my hands, and just as they took them i through my self back sending them over my shoulder and into the pool behind me. i surface to see my other five brother laughing there asses off. i swam for the steps and when i got out i could hear the boys cursing behind me. I walked behind the others acting like i was getting a towel and shoved hard at Logan and troys backs they went in. the other three turned to me and tried to force me into the pool again. i i grabbed Bobby's and  Nathans arms to keep my balance and lost they grabbed for Steven who wasn't expecting it and we all fell in like dominoes. We all surfaced then and heard laughter from the back door. There was a crowd watch our antics.

"And don't you dare trail water into the house. " alpha mark yelled as he laughed at us eight.

We all decided to sit in the chairs out side and eat the breakfast some of the pack had brought us as we laughed at each other. The boys all had sweat pants on only two Logan and ken had shirts on. My hair was a mess but i could fix it later. i was letting my clothes dry i would put them in the dryer so they would be soft and smell nice for the club tonight.

" So clubbing tonight?" i asked with a smile on my face as i took a bite of my toast.

"hell ya. were going to have the best party ever." said ken he was of our fighter buff and lean with a shaved head. For the first time in my life i was happy i had family and friends and was a the girl every guy wanted to be with and the girls wanted to be. This was going to be the best party ever i thought as i sat with my brothers.

Zach

It had been two years, four months and three days since i had said those terrible things to my mate. Ever day i thought about her and i hated myself. my wolf hadn't spoken to me since that day. no one really spoke to me. i had lost my mate, my best friend and second family in one day. Jack couldn't look at me after i rejected her. Every morning i woke up with tears running down my face after the nightmares of the day. Every night i have nightmares about the day i rejected her. it replays every night in my head. i can get it out of my head. she was right every day of my life since that day i have regretted it. every minute of my life i hated myself. may times i considered killing myself but i couldn't because i know that she would feel me die and it would cause her pain and i just couldn't bring her any more pain i had done enough. Today was her birthday. i sent her a card but it was returned just like all my letters were. i had a stack of them in a big box every day i would write her a letter telling her how sorry i was and how i loved her and every time they would be returned to me but i kept trying hopefully one day she would answer one. I started to cry again. how could i do that to her. because of me she hadn't spoken to me or her family since the day she wrote us those final letters. her mother missed her so much. i heard she even went down to see her but Jade wouldn't see her.  i lost her forever. I forced her family to loose her too. I heard a knock at my door. i didn't bother to remove the tears from my face. every one knew i cried about her still. i opened it to see Jack standing at the door.